i want to start dressing vintage style

In Boston there is a vintage store that provided all these movie groups costumes. There was a globe article about it. It said they carried vintage watches, sweaters, tie bars, cardigans, shirts, and it sounded really tight. I fucked left it somewhere so i will try to find it around the house.

Guest binaural
In Boston there is a vintage store that provided all these movie groups costumes. There was a globe article about it. It said they carried vintage watches, sweaters, tie bars, cardigans, shirts, and it sounded really tight. I fucked left it somewhere so i will try to find it around the house.

Bobby's of Boston, on Thayer St in the South End does a lot of studio stuff. Their prices are pretty reasonable, selection is great last I was there (everything from 1930's and up). I think they're only open on weekends or by appointment? He's been around for years and years. I got a sweet 1950s Schott Bros biker jacket there for 100 bucks.