Evisu Japan 2000 #1 at BiG

jubei

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the sizing help, 38 it'll be then. i'm excited!

oh, and i think we should have a contest for who can join the most contests- seems like there's a new one every day now

mine exist since august 07

please go more sizes bigger more like a 40

yea, a 40 would probably fall off. i usually just go true to size, I size down one with samurais because they always stretch, even then i'm between a 35 and a 36 so it's not really sizing down all that much. a 38 sounds like it'll be perfect shrunk down to around 35.5-36

Since I have the S0500XX - and I was lucky enough to wear the 1's for DD+1 - I would say the Evisus ar slightly shorter in the rise - but just a tad - and they have a less tapered leg...

Waist wise - 2 up from Sam's and you should be perfectly fine...

I was thinking of this sizing up thing, and I think sizing up 2 might be a tad too much. I have a size 40's as I mentioned early and they fit really loose on me, like a workwear pant. I recently lost some weight and came down to a size 34~36, so I pretty much wear a 36 in most of my jeans now. I copped a 38 at BiG and it was massive pre-soak. I haven't soaked them yet, but I suspect only sizing up 1 will give you a better fit.

Please don't hate me if all of this is wrong.

I'm a payment away of getting the 2000 No.1, but wanted to varify my sizing, as these are my first pair of evisus

I'm still new to raw...been doing for about 8 months and love it...got a pair of Nudie RRDS in a 30 and love the fit from the waist to the thighs...and also got a pair of the dior MIJ's in a 30...but the thighs are still skin tight...(thighs measuring 21"-22" circumference)

my true waist size measures 31.5..if I want a fit that's not skin tight on my thighs after shrinkage...

is a size 32 going to be good or should I size up 1 more to a 33?

I wouldn't really worry about the thighs being too tight on these. I tried on a 32 in Japan (32 is my normal waist) and had plenty of room in the thighs. I don't exactly have small legs either.

was this before of after shrinkage?

Before, basically I tried on the waist that fit me since they were raw in the store.

If I were actually going to buy them, I would take it up to a 33 or 34 to account for shrinkage. I was using the 32 as an estimate of the post shrink fit of a 34.

I don't sorry... The fit is nice... On the slim side, but still somewhat relaxed. Plenty of room in the thighs without being baggy. The fit in the waist and through the saddle is a little tight at first, but I'm sure they will stretch... Cheep's pic on the first page of the thread is a good representation of the fit.

it's quite understandable to get these 2 up from your true waist...

for a slight slim straight fit or nice straight silhouette fit?

what if my true waist size is 29 and i size up one to a 30, would it be unbearable to wear since these are 2 1/2. Just want to hear from those who made this decision to size up one only.

what if my true waist size is 29 and i size up one to a 30, would it be unbearable to wear since these are 2 1/2. Just want to hear from those who made this decision to size up one only.

Just size up 3, evisu.jp say so ;)

maybe for a more .."slimmer" look but I guess as of now it sounds like a bad idea.

I don't have a measuring tape but my true waist size is around 28/29(don't really know exactly)

I wear size 29 in flat head 3001, size 28 in SC Okinawas, and 28 in Nudies average joes, both of SC and Nudies have stretched to a comfortable fit.

I just want to know if it was a good idea to just go size up one to a 29, but I will get a size 30 then.

like what beatle posted,

2255936738_9b665766c6.jpg

im digging this but maybe a tad, slight slimmer.