Evisu Japan 2000 #1 at BiG

jubei

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yap....I'm still missing the DD+1....and I figured I'd wait fo Gordon to pull off the impossible...

Will pick them up sometime this summer - hopefully with a nice handpainting job....

BTW - DD+1 party ? Possibly September ???

Yap....I'm still missing the DD+1....and I figured I'd wait fo Gordon to pull off the impossible...

Will pick them up sometime this summer - hopefully with a nice handpainting job....

BTW - DD+1 party ? Possibly September ???

Envy....:D

Corter - did you email Gordon ? I'm pretty sure they have more coming in....

will do, never even thought of that. i'll be putting them in the closet to wait for next year anyways, i just want to hop on them while i can.

sizing question- all my samurai's are tagged 35's, i'm 36" in the waist. should i go with a 36 or 38 tagged in the evisus? i kinda want to go 38 and get a little looser fit , but i'm not sure it wont be too loose after they stretch.

will do, never even thought of that. i'll be putting them in the closet to wait for next year anyways, i just want to hop on them while i can.

sizing question- all my samurai's are tagged 35's, i'm 36" in the waist. should i go with a 36 or 38 tagged in the evisus? i kinda want to go 38 and get a little looser fit , but i'm not sure it wont be too loose after they stretch.

Well, it's supposed to shrink 2.5 inches in the waist, though I've heard it can get kinda funny. A 36 supposedly measures at 36.5 inches, and should shrink to 34. Though it could shrink smaller than that. I'd probably recommend you going for the 38. Also, as you probably know, Evisu's shrink from the tag size.

But as you say, it might stretch.

corter-- people normally say size down 2-3 for evisu 2000 no. 1
What? Aren't you supposed to size up?

edit: You didn't have to edit.

thanks for the sizing help, 38 it'll be then. i'm excited!

oh, and i think we should have a contest for who can join the most contests- seems like there's a new one every day now

please go more sizes bigger more like a 40