SNEAKER BOUTIQUES

Lothario

As you can tell by the subject I am looking for dope sneaker boutiques all over the country that carry limited and exclusive kicks. Everyone shout out where you find the illness in your hood.

I am not looking for Footactions or Champs or any garbage like that.

Good lookin out in advance y'all

Out.

Quote:

Brand new shop in Denver,Co

Called The400.

It's featured on the Gravis Web site.

Grand opening w/ Artist versions of their shoes.

Have'nt been but will on my next trip down.

--- Original message by Pancho on Oct 6, 2005 11:12 AM

Yo Pancho, you in Denver?

I went to the400 the week it opened. The shop is pretty dope, but the sneaker selection is kinda weak. They had a few pairs of Creative Rec, a couple Japanese 577 New Balances, Gravis, and a couple Vans and Pumas if I remember clearly. Anyway, there was only like 10 different pairs of shoes total! All the artist designed Gravis were alread auctioned off, so was the artwork. I hope the shop survives.

I'm so self-conscious...

They also had a few gravis bags, books, magazines and their own tshirts. Not too much stuff. The site is the400.net but not all the sections are complete. The staff is really nice and helpful. They offered us food and drinks the first time I went in. They don't seem like a true 'sneaker boutique', I feel like they are trying to be more of an artists' shop.

I think they also had some Adidas. I hope they plan on getting more shoes. I'll try to go in the next couple weeks and get an update.

I'm so self-conscious...

i won't usually do this, but if you are ever in Denver please check out Thrifty Stick. They are my dearest friends and are doing things for the right reason. They may not have the hottest 'nike/adidas/puma/collabs' but they have plenty of good things going. Most likely you will find something that interests you.

Edited by lost on Oct 6, 2005 at 04:41 PM

Reppin' the Emerald.

First off you have GOODS on E Pine (is it Pike??) Street. When it comes to anything- jeans, t's, hats, etc.

They carry it all, Stussy, Maharishi, Nike SB (only Nike SB, though), APC, Evisu, Adidas, RTFT, Anything, Crooks & Castles, and much more, plus their in-house brand.

After GOODS the only other real joint is Capitol 1524 located a few blocks away. They carry all the Nikes GOODS doesn't (No SB's but most others), Fucking Awesome,.....uhm not much apparal really. Right now they have a Capitol/New Era fitted.

For kicks in Seattle that's the best of the best (as far as I know).

Don't discount the Pac NW, though! Portland also has some great spots-like Complex Store/Gallery.

And don't even forget about Vancouver - with the recent addition of an ALIFE store, Vancouver is the spot in the NW (only slighlty cooler than Seattle!).

peace

I found a few sneaker boutiques thanks to you guys but it would be more helpful if you stated the actual city instead of local slang along with the shop name and web address. I tried to google some like Goods in Seattle, but found nothing.

I did find thrifty stick in Denver, but it looks like a skateshop that sells the normal DC, Etnies, Lakai etc... not really my gig.

I also found the complex store in Portland. That looks dope and will definitely be getting a visit from the kid.

Freshness mag only displays sneak boutiques in NY and I have NY on lock better that Steinbrenner!

Keep the lists comin y'all where is the illness? City name. Store name. Web adress. Holla

Out.

check out

proper in long beach, Ca i think the site is aproper.com (somethng like that)

the lab in costa mesa, Ca there is one or two shops there

undft.com

supreme in nyc + la has nike sb's

ubiqlife.com (in philly)

nikeid.com (make your own)

btw just because a store has a dope site, doesnt mean they actually have shit in stock, most store all get the same shit no matter how limited edition it is some just have it sooner than others!

just google nike, stussy nike, nike dunk.........and you'll find shops in europe in japan

hope it helped

Homes if you got NYC on lock then what the heel do you need a comprehensive list of every opther sneaker boutique in the country??

If you been around kicks for a minute now you'd have realized that NONE of the above mentioned stores are carrying anything you can't find in any of the trillions of sneakers boutiques, shop & chains that litter NYC. This isn't a dis agains't sneaker stores elsewhere, because they all have their respected areas on lock. You aren't from Boise, Idaho where you can't find everything your hypebeast heart desires!

• 1 month later...

The 400-glad you came by after the opening party. Sorry about the style we got in what we could on short notice. We have fully broadened the line. Just dropped the third color way of the "Clyde" Also just signed up as an account with Nike and will start bringing in some AF1's, Dunk's 180?'s in the spring. Sorry for the delay but trying to get the Denver crowd into it. It is all coming together. Stop back in sometime, would love to chat about what you think is missing or could be done better. Thanks

Kris Fry

The 400