Song that get's you most hyped

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Young Buck - Do it like me

3-6 - Stay Fly

Weezy:

- A Milli (I WILL TAKE YOUR PICTURE AND MAKE A REST IN PEACE SHIRT OF IT)

- Poppin them bottles

- Dope boys go crazy freestyle f/ Baby

Ricky "Japanese Denim" RAWSS:

- Blow

- Luxury Tax

- Billionaire

- Maybach music

Jeezy (best motivational speaker ever):

- I got money

- Hypnotize

- 3 AM

- Mr. 15

- Air Forces

been listenin to Ross and Jeezy especially a lot lately, if i'm ever feelin tired or a bit down just throw any of their shit on and it's a great picker upper

the first time i heard 'bax dem', i shanked this shifty lookin' cat in the neck with an heirloom letter opener.

then i realized that i was looking in the mirror and had just gutted my own neck with

my grandmother's antique.

serious.

yep Grindin's a good one...as for Busta, i've always liked "Break Ya Neck" even though every Dre beat during that period sounded the same.

The Game - Higher

50 Cent - Position of Power

King T w/ Dr. Dre - Monay (i like this beat)

i just realized most of my choices are about money or power. Oh well guess those are enough to motivate any sane man.

Yep that is kinda true about the Dre beats, although I still love the man. Isn't he supposed to come out with a new album soon? Anyway some others I thought of were

Ashanti - Only You

Daft Punk - One mo Time

yeah The Fix is a great album i need to re-cop that. Beans + Jay + Face over Kanye beats back then was great...before the larger than life photo shoots, award show meltdowns and blogging about Lanvin clothes that don't suit him Kanye made some damn good beats. He still a dope artist, but i think i like pre-diva Kanye better.

Guest chemi

ha, was thinking the same thing last night. played my Guess Who's Back 12'', and come to think of it Roc-A-Fella really ran things in early 2000s.

yeah shame things ended the way they did...Just Blaze is now shelving Saigon indefinitely, Jay is a shadow of his former self and will probably slip further now hes married, Dame wants to make clothes, Beans is high out of his fuckin mind, Freeway made the mistake of getting sucked into the G Unit black hole, Kanye is the only one who is still standing.