post some fucking lego

mrbento

I got out all my old legos a while ago and started building the sets again, then taking them apart and putting them in ziploc bags with the manuals. Here are the ones I completed, I started about 20 other ones but was always missing a brick or two. I think once I have everything built I'll order the missing bricks to complete them all.

*Set Ref* *Name* *Type* *Year*

6836 V-Wing Fighter UFO 1997

8225 Road Rally V / Super Kart Technics / Play 1995

6900 Cyber Saucer UFO 1997

6573 Arctic Expedition Arctic 2000

6907 Sonic Stinger Insectoids 1998

6969 Celestial Stinger Insectoids 1998

6495 Time Tunnelator Time Twisters 1997

Right now I'm working on a big ass technics truck with an engine that powers a hydraulic pump, 6 hydraulic switches, and a bunch of other cool shit. Can't remember the model number.

NathanLegonextgen.jpg

lego-han-solo-carbonite-12.jpg

lego-brick-anaheim.jpg

I was obsessed with legos as a child. I ended up with like 5 or 6 of those 5-gallon paint buckets filled with them. I especially liked the ones with gears and motors that you could make stuff that moved. At the boston children's museum they used to have a whole fucking ROOM filled with legos. I used spend whole days there... Good times, good times.

Remember lego magazine? I sent in a bunch of pictures of my creations hoping to be featured in the monthly kids spot. I never was featured but I made some kick-ass stuff: I think my favorite was a scuba boat with a working winch/shark tank and a whole underwater reef... there were spaceships, and cars....shit I need to find these old pictures!

Guest chemi

that stadium is pretty cool^^^

not really lego related but i've always wanted one of those transformer's cassette players:

gd15xw4.jpggd01ga4.jpg

fuck yes!