Help me, help my friend (online video contest)

homi29

A good friend of mine entered a video contest recent held at Microsoft.ca. He was chosen as one of the 25 finalists and thus has a chance at the grand prize of $25,000. Obviously I'd like to try to help him out as much as possible

He needs all the help he can get as he is currently in third place (behind a video about babies, and velcro shoes).

Help him out by voting for his video titled "My Passion" (It looks just like the thumbnail below) @ www.microsoft.ca/passion

dlt8as.jpg

You can only vote once! you should seen this screen when you're done and you'll know you voted properly

2v28wh1.jpg

You do need a MSN Live ID to vote (the same ones you use for hotmail, and youtube)

I'll try to +rep anyone who helps out

thanks in advance guys

Jesus fuck that velcro thing was terrible. Seriously, what kind of restrictions were put on the entries? The only way I can see anyone trying to justify that shit was if they were given a camcorder, movie maker and 20 minutes to make it. I don't see how anyone could make that video and not be embarrassed by the audio continuity. I'd love to see what didn't manage top 25.

Voted for your friend anyway.

have you or your friend made a facebook event or something? it could help get a lot of votes quick

it'd be a real shame if that velcro guy won

yeah he did , did most of the usual "online promotion" bit, but its tough. Everyone says they'll attend/do things on facebook but flake alot.

thanks for the help regardless

also if you put your personal info in you get in a draw for a free copy of MS vista and a $100 webcam