what drugs are you ingesting today?

alexryb

does anyone have any problems sleeping after taking dex during the day ?

i'v been taking dex for years and never had any sleep problems until now...

is very shit to say the least

you're either taking too high of a dose or you don't need it if you can't sleep.

and weidna:

i told my doctors the same thing and they responded with, "it will help improve your chemical imbalance."

i got problemz. -_-

son, not all doctors are doctors

DrPhil.jpg

my brain doctors.. i seen they diplomas. and they're not creepy, bald, mustached men who leeched off of oprah for a show.

anyways, my regimen is sorta making me feel better.. but that may just be the fact that i'm popping pills every hour or so.

i found a friend( a very sick friend) who has a prescription for marinol(THC pills) i paid like 30 cents a piece, but they are like a damn placebo or some shit. didn't feel a thing, and i stopped smoking( for a half a day) so i could gauge how "strong/potent" they are. maybe i already have way too much THC in my blood on the regular, but i felt truly dissapointed. they look like pearls, and have "UM" printed on them. i checked the pill bottle, and they are official. not recommended for real tree-heads!!!

Anyone using melatonin AND have a feeling it works?

it definitely helped with the whole falling asleep part. helped me feel relaxed and my mind wasn't off in a million directions like it usually is when im trying to fall asleep. but my sleep fucking sucked on it usually. woke up 3 or 4 times sometimes sweating from really shitty half-awake nightmares. i'd say give it a shot, though. i just hope you don't wake up with psychologically detrimental night terrors or anything.

Anyone tried Olmifon?

I've tried Modafinil (Provigil), which I think is fairly similar to Olmifon/Adrafinil- I thought it was very effective, and I could still sleep after taking it. I wrote a six page paper in about two hours and was so focused on my paper that I forgot to smoke cigarettes.

I've tried Modafinil (Provigil), which I think is fairly similar to Olmifon/Adrafinil- I thought it was very effective, and I could still sleep after taking it. I wrote a six page paper in about two hours and was so focused on my paper that I forgot to smoke cigarettes.

They are pretty similar, I've heard.

What about your appetite while on Modafinil?

They are pretty similar, I've heard.

What about your appetite while on Modafinil?

Fairly nonexistent, but I ate beforehand. Granted, I've only taken it once but I liked it much better than adderall, on which I can accomplish nothing. Would use again.