what drugs are you ingesting today?

alexryb

anyone know anything about etizolam?

Yeah, what about it? It's just a nice, cheap, standard, slightly euphoric benzo analog. Unclassified in the UK, which is cool. Like most benzos it's pretty addictive and it's very easy to keep chaining them. Me and my friends use to mix it with alcohol on nights out to completely fuck us up. Don't really recommend that though.

Edited by nbsp

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

600mg lithium carbonate

1 bowl ak/trainwreck

probably 5 cups of coffee

too many cigarettes

should also take 200mg lamictal, but i got dropped from medicaid when my son got on disability, so no money for the refill... hope it doesn't affect me too bad going into the last few weeks of school

• 2 months later...

54mg of concerta 

3 cups of coffee

a ton of nicotine

I've been experimenting with high doses of concerta for about a month now, usually to study or focus on schoolwork for a few hours, I take them pretty normally the only thing I do differently from popping it normally is suck the instant release coating off. doesn't taste too bad and you get a decent buzz right when you pop it. I am by no means an expert on ADD meds but I would say you get an okay buzz and overall concentration is increased for the first few hours on concerta. BUT, as far as I can tell, as soon as you drink one cup of coffee on this drug you peak and it hits you really hard for an hour or 2+. I tested this with drinking coffee roughly 6 hours in and today 8 hours in and both times after I drink coffee I peaked. I've never tried not drinking coffee with it though maybe you wouldn't ever really peak. maybe this is common sense or well known info but whatever.

also, has anyone on this thread tried taking apart concerta to get around the time release and just taken the methylphenidate half of the pill? how long did the high last?

Edited by cdglove

• 2 weeks later...

54mg of concerta (it's exams season)

3 cups of coffee

a ton of nicotine

and depending on when this concerta wears off..

nyquil for the zzzzz

I've been experimenting with high doses of concerta for about a month now, usually to study or focus on schoolwork for a few hours, I take them pretty normally the only thing I do differently from popping it normally is suck the instant release coating off. doesn't taste too bad and you get a decent buzz right when you pop it. I am by no means an expert on ADD meds but I would say you get an okay buzz and overall concentration is increased for the first few hours on concerta. BUT, as far as I can tell, as soon as you drink one cup of coffee on this drug you peak and it hits you really hard for an hour or 2+. I tested this with drinking coffee roughly 6 hours in and today 8 hours in and both times after I drink coffee I peaked. I've never tried not drinking coffee with it though maybe you wouldn't ever really peak. maybe this is common sense or well known info but whatever.

also, has anyone on this thread tried taking apart concerta to get around the time release and just taken the methylphenidate half of the pill? how long did the high last?

iirc dont suck off the coating, stuff tastes like shit. get any knife, crack the shit off and then you're left with a normalish pill thats half green half white, just cut the green part off and swallow the white half. no point removing the waxy shit underneath the coating.

not really worth it imo

Edited by blkrd

iirc dont suck off the coating, stuff tastes like shit. get any knife, crack the shit off and then you're left with a normalish pill thats half green half white, just cut the green part off and swallow the white half. no point removing the waxy shit underneath the coating.

how longs the high last ingesting it this way?

Took mxe last night, holy hell its pretty intense. feeling kinda crappy today but would definitely do it again. I wish I could describe it but its something similar to being drunk, slight euphoria, and extreme distortion of time and space. Everything feels super close, walking feels like you are going nowhere even when you are still moving.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

did some old shrooms i had this weekend, first time i actually went outside the whole trip instand of staying inside with friends, we chilled on my rooftop and the sky was really amazing that night, plus there was a light rain, it was fuckin more cool then exclude ourself to our home interior

54mg of concerta 

3 cups of coffee

a ton of nicotine

What are you studying?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...