what drugs are you ingesting today?

alexryb

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I did acid, ketamine, mdma, and a ton of coke on sunday in Detroit and today is the first day I feel normal. Fucking techno man.

Coke will kill your your roll. Hopefully you didn't do them at the same time.

Edited by exhaust fumes

How fat are you brah? Don't rely on drugs. They will help but aint no miracle cure. 

About 23% body fat right now, so not too fat. I just need to lose about 15 lbs before winter comes (I'm in Toronto)... or else I'd have to get a new wardrobe just so I can wear clothes that fit. Fuckin thunder thighs. I also got ephedrine for cardio endurance, and it works very well.

About 23% body fat right now, so not too fat. I just need to lose about 15 lbs before winter comes (I'm in Toronto)... or else I'd have to get a new wardrobe just so I can wear clothes that fit. Fuckin thunder thighs. I also got ephedrine for cardio endurance, and it works very well.

I lost the most weight fasting. 2 days a week I ate close to fuck all. That with clen I dropped it pretty fast.

I lost the most weight fasting. 2 days a week I ate close to fuck all. That with clen I dropped it pretty fast.

I don't want to lose my gains that quickly.... Considered trying clen and alb but decided to go a safe( r) route with EC

Edited by wrong_move

coke is like 3x the price of molly here and i get a better buzz off molly  Â¯\_(ツ)_/¯

100mg Caffeine (at 9am and 3pm)

750mg Aniracetam (at 9am and 3pm)

500mg Choline Bitartrate (at 9am)

1 "daily" Multivitamin (at 9am)

1 "cellular health and regeneration" Multivitamin (at 3pm)

120mg Ginkgo Biloba (at 9am and 3pm)

If I'm having a bad day (tired, hungover, unhappy, unmotivated, whatever):

1 "B complex" Multivitamin

1-3g Kratom (Bali strain, usually)

Curious to try Modafinil, but I don't think it will help me be more productive. Since I have high anxiety at baseline, I find anti-anxiety medication helps me focus far better than any sort of stimulant (aside from caffeine). Unfortunately, I'm unwilling to go back to taking benzodiazepines due to the tolerance/dependance factor and the potential for abuse. It's a shame, taking them does improve my quality of life tremendously in the short run. 

It's been a few years since I've ingested any psilocybin so I think I'll be doing that sometime in the next few weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

I've had adrafinil for a while now, analogue of modafinil but you can legally buy in USA without prescription. Shit is pretty nice, like a mild ritalin or something that doesnt make you tweak out. If I take it for too many consecutive days in a row my face starts to get a mild rash (known symptom) so I haven't taken it in over a year. Seems to be one of the go-to drugs out there as a replacement for ADD/ADHD medications and I'd have to agree- it gets the job done. I'm also pretty heart-sensitive so even a cup of coffee can put me over the edge sometimes and it seems borderline- subtle yet effective. 

I've been wanting to buy adrafinil, but I only ever find it in powder from from sources that I actually trust, I don't feel like buying gel caps and doing all that work. I guess I should though, it seems like the way to go in the long run. 

Been reading a bit about phenlypiracetam today, people say it is by far the most stimulating and energetic of the racetams - without really feeling like a traditional stimulant. Might be a cool substitute for Adrafinil? Holding off on ordering myself though, same deal - only finding powder and not caps.