what drugs are you ingesting today?

alexryb

^^^ Honestly I don't know what the fuck half the dudes in here think downing coffee + uppers in the AM and drinking red bull in the PM. If you're going to be studying, just keep some coffee on hand, and maybe cut down the exercise a little.

Personally, I study in 50 min increments (or approximately thereof), and take 10 minutes to chill and back. I can keep this up for 5-6 hours, and then I need food. I usually pack a lot of snacks, like apples/nuts/yoghurt/etc. to keep my brain healthy, and brew a French press of coffee during the morning.

I tried Adderall once, and it was good, but there is no substitute for personal discipline in the long run, whatever your views on recreational pharmaceuticals may be.

However, any of you dudes ever play with piracetam? I've heard good-to-middling results with constant use.

^^^ Honestly I don't know what the fuck half the dudes in here think downing coffee + uppers in the AM and drinking red bull in the PM. If you're going to be studying, just keep some coffee on hand, and maybe cut down the exercise a little.

Personally, I study in 50 min increments (or approximately thereof), and take 10 minutes to chill and back. I can keep this up for 5-6 hours, and then I need food. I usually pack a lot of snacks, like apples/nuts/yoghurt/etc. to keep my brain healthy, and brew a French press of coffee during the morning.

I tried Adderall once, and it was good, but there is no substitute for personal discipline in the long run, whatever your views on recreational pharmaceuticals may be.

However, any of you dudes ever play with piracetam? I've heard good-to-middling results with constant use.

yeah i tend to agree with you. i constantly see people drinking those energy drinks during the morning in lectures. cause they really need half a litre of caffeine/sugar packed soda to sit on their ass for a couple hours.

I've lost 25kgs this year and I dont want to put weight back on before summer. and exams go over a month or so. coffee might be the way to go

I

has anyone ever tried welbutrin instead of adderall or ridalin? instead of stimulating your brain for 3-4 hours and wearing off, its supposed to keep you with the same feeling more consistently.

wellbutrin is an anti-depressant and i don't think it's gonna give you what you're looking for as far as brain stimulation. i've been on both and am still taking wellbutrin...trust me it ain't gonna help your studies.

• 1 year later...
ambien. take one at bed time take two at party time.

This ^^^

crushed an Ambien 12.5 and kicked it back...them forgot I had taken it and cracked another a half hour later :/

added in a subutex *holy fuck strong..didn't expect that.

figured some anxiety would creep up so popped an ativan and valium just after the Subs.

Topping it all off with a lovely La Fin Du Monde and a bowl of Chemdog, BlackBerry Kush, Blue Diamond, + more...

and I have to work at 12 :/

anything otc that can help with nerves before making a speech?
robitussin.png

This reply gave me a mental image of the most awesome speech ever delivered.

The real trick is to drink the whole bottle.

There is nothing OTC, but any good doctor should be able to script you for a short course of benzos (any will do) if you convince them that you have paralysing levels of public speaking anxiety.

• 2 weeks later...

thanks man. It's weird when I think about how much time I invested in this lifestyle, it all went by so fast. I honestly can't say that sobriety is "cool" or "fun", it def isn't for me, but I think I just knew it had to come to an end. Just trying to be honest with myself on this last one, then its done.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

The loosest definition of drugs is any exogenous substance that affects the body. If it wasn't made in your body, it can be technically called a drug. That being said, I think most people are talking about pharmaceuticals or recreational drugs when they refer to 'drugs'.

Started taking some nootropics. Should be about a week or so before the racetams really kick in.

Drugs of late:

Daily or almost daily: multivitamin, 250 mg x 2 pramiracetam, 750 mg aniracetam, ~ 200 mg l-theanine, ~100-200 mg caffeine, 1.2 g soy lecithin, 3 mg melatonin, 100 mg 5htp, 5 g magnesium creatine chelate. All taken orally. ~0.1 g cannabis vapourized and inhaled. 

Every once in a while: ethanol, mdma, lsd, psilocybin, nicotine.

Want to try: dmt, mda, 2c's.

Edited by trichomatic

^ yea not trying to be a pencil pushing keyboard warrior, but all definitions break down if you push them far enough (including your fragile perceptions of ego and space/time)

for the nerds, here's a really cool video on brain imaging studies done at Oxford on people intravenously injected with psilocybin or MDMA

• 3 weeks later...

acid, mdma, and coke  in that order. It was a wild night and it all happened randomly lol. I dont normally get high lol. I took an awesome instagram video from that night and tagged it #acid #lsd #psychedelic lol. Got rid it this morning after some people asked me about it.  

Funny thing is that the mdma and coke helped me get back to normal after that acid lol.  

Edited by koven

• 2 months later...