what drugs are you ingesting today?

alexryb

I've just been taking aropax, was on aropax (paroxetine) 20mg for about 4 years.

currently withdrawing, taking 20mg every second day, then stopping.

should I take 10mg a day instead? Would have to cut the pill though, which would be a pain.

dont take it every other day.

you could exacerbate discontinuation syndromes, especially w/ ssri's.

if you want to taper your dose, talk to your doctor kid.

be real with him and he should be real with you.

/\ smoke weed dude

def, I don't know what you are going through but damn sounds rough. I never get depressed but often going without sun for days will have me down but when I chilled with my people and phiff, with some nice music always gets me back to normal. Now I'm back in Houston where it is often sunny I don't get that feeling anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
hahaha must be on some regular opiate user receptor down-regulation shit. fo real.

Goddamn... I'm running lite effexor, xanax, and norco + black coffee and redbull and I already feel like a zombie. I couldn't imagine 200mg of Oxy. I'd just be drooling on myself staring at the wall.

tylenol 3 codeine i think?

when larry bird was very young, before he knew he was an alcoholic dopefiend, he took two t3's and felt the opiate warmth for the first time that he chased for the next 13 years...

and to the dude on 200 mgs of OC....if you make it in the rooms one day, and i pray you do, maybe ill see you around.

ambien. take one at bed time take two at party time.

ambien puts me to sleep very rarely.

i take two 10mg ambien and if it doesn't work i take 2mg ativan/lorazepam.

if that doesn't work, i watch the sun rise.

today/tonight:

2mg ativan/lorazepam

25mg (2.5 10mg pills) ambien/zolpidem tartrate

200mg seroquel/quetiapine

wooooooooooooo..

sike

i need an I.V. of fucking valium to go to sleep

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
used to be:

6-12 mgs of xanax (2mg bars)

80-100 mgs of methadone (40 mg wafers)

or when i ran outta the done, wait a day and a half and switch to 6mgs of suboxone or eventually shoot half a bundle of H ($50)

yesterday:

NOTHING!

today:

NOTHING!

tom:

NOTHING!

hope you ok buddy, haven't seen old regulars around no mo'

• 1 year later...
This except for the whole month of September. No script, but the night-and-day nature of its effects on me suggests that I am one of those people who fits its mental-demographic.

Bumpin this shit!!!*

*...partially because I want to make myself feel better by viewing everyone else's intake

this message brought to us by adderal use, am i correct? verbose, over written. after two years of casual abuse in college it gets easier to call it whenever i get them from friends still in school/taking a break from library hours.

"my dear compatriot: it has come to my attention, in the midst of my efforts to avert capitulating academic obligations, that our dear friend Jason has altruistically opened his heart and his wallet for the benefit of our common merriment. a keg-beer receptacle has been thoroughly distended with, to beg the words so cunningly allocated into our collective breath much due to the extensive marketing efforts of its proprietary organization, "the rocky mountain's finest". i hereby communicate his most ardent pleas to assist in conquering this self-willed, inanimate steelen foe, scholastic responsibilities notwithstanding..."

Definitely not all each day, but the general assortment as of late.

xanax1mg.jpg

NorcImage.jpg

AmbienCR625mg.jpg

Roxicodone.jpg

222s.jpg

80mgOC.jpg

yellow-bullet-ephedrine-supplements.jpg

washed down in the am with this...

black-coffee.jpg

and in the pm with these (as in, several)...

RedBullCase_web.jpg

this is all starting to feel pretty unhealthy. I don't think it's time to quit just yet, but I'm at least thinking about it. New 80's are gnarly btw.

"my dear compatriot: it has come to my attention, in the midst of my efforts to avert capitulating academic obligations, that our dear friend Jason has altruistically opened his heart and his wallet for the benefit of our common merriment. a keg-beer receptacle has been thoroughly distended with, to beg the words so cunningly allocated into our collective breath much due to the extensive marketing efforts of its proprietary organization, "the rocky mountain's finest". i hereby communicate his most ardent pleas to assist in conquering this self-willed, inanimate steelen foe, scholastic responsibilities notwithstanding..."

a.k.a.

Keg of Coors light @ Jason's