Coin/Watch Pocket

nattomoto

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been keeping this one in mine lately.

IMG_7433.jpg

Man I have an old hamilton that my great grandfather handed down to me. He actually worked on the railroads. That fucking thing kept time down to the seconds over the course of a month. It never had any servicing over its entire life span and recently the main spring broke. But damn, I can't believe it lasted that long. Complete servicing is $300 and I hope it gets the same span between servicing as it previously did.

Man I have an old hamilton that my great grandfather handed down to me. He actually worked on the railroads. That fucking thing kept time down to the seconds over the course of a month. It never had any servicing over its entire life span and recently the main spring broke. But damn, I can't believe it lasted that long. Complete servicing is $300 and I hope it gets the same span between servicing as it previously did.

These are some of the most accurate watches made. Good luck with the repair.

This one is from 1933.

i'm thinking about replacing the coin pocket on mine since it won't last much longer anyway. i'm thinking of just putting an extra layer of denim over the existing pocket like i did wit my FC. i have some time this weekend, so we'll see what happens...1000xx, or vintage evis denim?