Coin/Watch Pocket

nattomoto

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

zippo. a knockoff zippo at that, unless sailor jerry is a respectable lighter brand. it's held up for over a year whereas every other fake zippo i've had has locked up and died the same day. haven't even needed to replace the flint yet. wow. that's a whole lot of text about a lighter. it's a limited edition and it was made in china. it takes butane lighter fluid. i'm gonna spark this blunt. if anyone would like to join in feel free to send me a PM.

hmmm are you not supposed to put butane lighter fluid in certain zippos?

Pills.

It's freaky cause my pills are always blueish depending on how long they were in there for...

a zippo slim, and on occasion, my favorite smokeable contraband(sweet,sweet mary). it ripped on the side, so i flipped the denim where they doubled it over to the outside, and sewed it back, thereby increasing the volume. its becoming quite beat.

just got a new pair couple days ago and the watch pocket is too small for my phone so i gotta get used to putting it in my regular pocket. so now i have no use for my watch pocket.

• 1 year later...