Favourite Airline Toiletries Kit?

couturier

What is your favourite Airline Toiletries Kit?:confused:

With so many airlines becoming more chic with chosen products and with superfuture users being so particular and aware of the demand for great toiletries in general, i am fascinated to know what you guys think?

PS, my personal fav is Singapore Air for their Ferragamo kits?

i went to europe in jan.. i flew cattle class with emirates

they had a pretty cool little bag, fits a camera in it.

had socks, sleeping mask, stickers that you put on your seat "wake me up if im sleeping if food is served"

Worst airline ive flown with is Air Italia not going with them or oylmpic airlines is alright, so happy olympici isnt not flying to australia anymore.

Korean Air bag sucks, but it has all the basic things that you would need including socks, eyemask, toothbrush, and toothpaste.

Best toiletries bag i've ever received was actually from Malaysian Air.. interestingly enough. It had everything the Korean Air bag has, but the bag is quite big, and zip top. I still use that bag to lug shit between my school apt and home.

I always fly economy so you never know if you get anything, but I remember last time I flew on Cathay, they had nice toothbrushes and the usual stuff.

i went to europe in jan.. i flew cattle class with emirates

they had a pretty cool little bag, fits a camera in it.

had socks, sleeping mask, stickers that you put on your seat "wake me up if im sleeping if food is served"

Worst airline ive flown with is Air Italia not going with them or oylmpic airlines is alright, so happy olympici isnt not flying to australia anymore.

Emirates only flies the cattle class between Dubai and the Indian Subcontinent. Its filled with migrant workers who just want to go home and couldn't care less about the toileteries they have.

I havent travelled long distance and spent over night on flight recently. Can't remember when i got toiletries kit last.....

i cant recall a favorite so i will do a worst. this last year i went back to mexico to see the family, and it had the basic stuff, slippers, eye mask, and toothbrush. i couldnt find the toothbrush i packed when i landed so i used the one in the provided kit. i shredded my gums up so bad with this toothbrush, i was in pain for days, all the lovely tradiational salty mexican foods were wasted cause all i could focus on was the stinging of my gums.

i shredded my gums up so bad with this toothbrush, i was in pain for days, all the lovely tradiational salty mexican foods were wasted cause all i could focus on was the stinging of my gums.

that sucks, the Cathay toothbrush I remember was really soft and had long hairs, it kind of tickled your gums gently, I've never seen anything similar since. Maybe it was Malaysian and not Cathay.

• 7 months later...
I got a virgin airlines bag once when I got upgraded. Real nice, full of Neal's yard stuff.

I prefer the economy pack. Yellow flight socks FTW.

Virgin Atlantic was the best airlines I've flown with so I guess their airline toiletries kit gets an automatic win. Yellow flight socks definitely FTW because I still wear that shit around the house. I think my mom still uses the drawstring bag that the toiletries came in to stuff shopping bags in it, lol.

• 2 weeks later...