Comme des Garçons for H&M

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck no way people lining up in my town, they don't even know about cdg!

True...

I went to ask the people working at the H&M of my town if they were going to have the collection, they said yes and then : " do you know cdg?" i said "well of course..." (if i'm asking you about it...dumb bitch...) she answered... " hum me it was the first time i heard about it"...

Check out this article/interview by The Business of Fashion:

Japanese customers lucky enough to make it through the long queue on Saturday morning will be the first worldwide to be able to buy the latest limited-edition guest-collaboration line: H & M COMME des GARÇONS. For the rest of the world, H&M Comme des Garçons will debut on November 13 in more than 200 H&M stores around the world.

To learn more, we sat down first with H&M's Creative Advisor Margareta Van Den Bosch and Brand & New Business Director Jörgen Andersson in Tokyo to talk about the Rei Kawakubo collaboration.

More here: http://www.businessoffashion.net/2008/11/qa-the-lowdown-on-hm-comme-des-gar%C3%A7ons.html

True...

I went to ask the people working at the H&M of my town if they were going to have the collection, they said yes and then : " do you know cdg?" i said "well of course..." (if i'm asking you about it...dumb bitch...) she answered... " hum me it was the first time i heard about it"...

And then you slapped her with your cock, right?

Apparently I'm going to be doing pick-ups? According to wall postings, at least. Folks best start Paypal-ing me money now so I can actually do it.

wow... the worldwide release is on the 13th right ? shit i can't really miss those classes on the morning... i'll got there at around 11, hoping there still be some shit.

I like that too. I didn't remember seeing that before. Someone should hook me up with some stuff.

How do men's pants fit?

wow... the worldwide release is on the 13th right ? shit i can't really miss those classes on the morning... i'll got there at around 11, hoping there still be some shit.

je sècherai pour toi freecat :)

edit : no need to skip, no class on 13th