Comme des Garçons for H&M

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only hm that will carry the line is the one totally outside the city ... but there's not going to be more people than during a normal day i think, so i'll go to hm...

i know many girls would line up for collabs (cavalli vid on youtube) but how many guys go to line up when the collabs drop

For Viktor & Rolf there were a group of Asian guys and girls (obviously friends) who were first in line and grabbed one of every item without even looking. They wound up taking all of it and probably resold for a hefty profit.

At least most of you have H&M locations in your cities or even states. I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba and the closest H&M is in Toronto! so be thankful lol i want a few pieces from the CdG collab but i'm gonna have to pay above retail, to the people who grab everything from the store and sell them on ebay.

I've heard they might be setting up shop here, but i bet it's a total rumor.

since when were comme wallets $300,i cant honestly for the life of me imagine why anyone would want to buy the wallet when comme ones are very affordable anyway same for the fragrence, ican sightly understand the interest in the suits but as for the rest i know id rather wait and buy comme shirt/homme in the sales at xmas for just a little bit more and full quality,

• 2 weeks later...

That sucks, polishmike. I'll probably just wait and grab a blazer and drop crotch shorts/pants off ebay for a small markup or whatever.

the Atlanta H&M is going to carry it..dream come true

Also, don't just trust the site. It hasn't been updated for some of the stores yet if they will carry it or not. Call your store and they will tell you specifically.

You sure about this? I just called the Atlantic Station H&M, and they say they won't carry it. Plus, if they were really going to sell it in Atlanta, wouldn't they want to update the website to reflect this as soon as possible? It's hard to sell products when no one knows they're being sold. In either case, I guess it's off to ebay come November for me. :(

You sure about this? I just called the Atlantic Station H&M, and they say they won't carry it. Plus, if they were really going to sell it in Atlanta, wouldn't they want to update the website to reflect this as soon as possible? It's hard to sell products when no one knows they're being sold. In either case, I guess it's off to ebay come November for me. :(

This is what the manager had told me when I called a couple weeks ago. I did find it weird that they didn't update and the manager didn't really even know much about the collaboration as he was unable to answer questions like when or even how to pronounce Comme Des Garcons so it might not come.