Comme des Garçons for H&M

this isn't censorship, this is avoiding to completely derail a thread offtopic, which you are doing.

if you think something is highly offensive, report it and it will be dealt with.

that said, lets try to avoid any derogatory comments. back on topic.

I had only posted one minor comment:

what's your problem with asian people? funny that a forum that's supposed pretty global tolerates your racist crap...

My intention wasn't to derail the topic but rather address something else that had been brought up by another member...that I found to be offensive.

If indeed I'm the original offender, as I can clearly see how my comments can be construed as derogatory, why remove posts of other members? That to me is censorship...

Interestingly enough - I have reported those comments as offensive yet they are still in the thread, yet my comments in response were deleted within an hour of posting them...I find it quite amusing that racist undertones are not considered derogatory but calling them out is....

But you're right - back on topic - it's more important to discuss the CDG collection...

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My intention wasn't to derail the topic but rather address something else that had been brought up by another member...that I found to be offensive.

I'm sure it wasn't your intention, but thats what you were doing.

If indeed I'm the original offender, as I can clearly see how my comments can be construed as derogatory, why remove posts of other members? That to me is censorship...

any posts removed were further derailing the conversation.

Interestingly enough - I have reported those comments as offensive yet they are still in the thread, yet my comments in response were deleted within an hour of posting them...I find it quite amusing that racist undertones are not considered derogatory but calling them out is....

negative - you did not report those posts.

with "avoid degoratory comments", I meant exactly the type of posts you were complaining about. obviously not your post.

if you have any further concern, please pm me.

I feel obligated to briefly explain myself. I didn't mean to hurt anyone by using the racist term "asian". I was waiting in line with my friend who is Asian. People in front of us were behaving in the way I described above and it just happens that they were all Asian. I was not trying to be hateful towards them as a race but as a group of people that I was upset with. I'm not racist, I just hate idiocy and ignorance. Every "whitey" would get the same treatment from me.

I don't think supertalk is for you. Most of us are "offenders" here. I'm not gonna get into this. I'm drinking some green tea that my Mom got me in China, I'll have sushi for lunch, and korean bbq for dinner. Love to all my Asian friends on this board.

h&m did his publicity well. when i arrive at the shop it had already been robbed by "a gang of crazy dressed mid-aged ladies that took nearly everything" (according to stuff i overheard).

so i bought 50€ of lame basics and gears for the winter (long and short sleeve tops, scarves, beanie, gloves)...

if you take a step back and think about all this... how ridiculous is all of this. the rush, the stupid looking and bad quality stuff, the reselling... the argument over it and all.

The quality of most of the stuf really turned me off most of the pieces I had planned to get. and alot of if didn't look nearly as good in real life. ended up with one shirt, may go back another day and check it out(it's going really slow over here, Norway)

Well - I guess I'll try to explain it the best I can. Let me tell ya by no means am I a PC person...but put it this way:

No one is a fan of the reseller market - nor am I. But it is necessary to label them by their race? Can you not disparage them without reference to their skin color? E.g. if they were predominately Black or Arab - would it be appropriate to call them Black or Arab lowlifes and their retarded cousins - it just suggests that there is something wrong with Asians to cause them to be resellers...

By the way how do you even know all these clothes aren't being worn by the people who bought them? Seems like they bring their entire family tree - maybe Grandpa is wearing that scarf later...is it inconceivable that there are a lot of Asians who are fans of a Japanese designer? I don't see how it's "obvious" that the "entire" reseller market is composed of Asians - it's pure conjecture

Liken these resellers to scalpers, who in my neighbourhood are predominately white...I don't call them "white lowlifes" - I just call them lowlifes period, and these H&M resellers should be labelled as such regardless of their race...

Hope that makes a bit of sense...

hhaha this has to be a troll, no one is this much of a weepy sensitive pussy

uC4glZ1bWPo

"everybody that's here loves high fashion at the best price"

Please post more in-store fight/riot clips. It's comedy gold.

How's the recession affecting your purchases?

Girl: *looks at stack of clothes in her arms* "Uhh, I guess it's not, because I have this huge stack of shit"

LOL.

I feel obligated to briefly explain myself. I didn't mean to hurt anyone by using the racist term "asian". I was waiting in line with my friend who is Asian. People in front of us were behaving in the way I described above and it just happens that they were all Asian. I was not trying to be hateful towards them as a race but as a group of people that I was upset with. I'm not racist, I just hate idiocy and ignorance. Every "whitey" would get the same treatment from me.

I don't think supertalk is for you. Most of us are "offenders" here. I'm not gonna get into this. I'm drinking some green tea that my Mom got me in China, I'll have sushi for lunch, and korean bbq for dinner. Love to all my Asian friends on this board.

damn it now you are discriminating against non-Asians! Will your bigotry never cease?!

oh, and for the confused... (10)

uC4glZ1bWPo

"everybody that's here loves high fashion at the best price"

Please post more in-store fight/riot clips. It's comedy gold.

yo, what the fuck

this clip needs more asians.

why are we under-represented in news reports?

OBAMA

rice and beans

Looks like my CDG cardigan, except with less ribbing. What's the quality like on this? Is it made out of wool?

I got one of these in Basel on Thursday, I really like it. It's boiled wool I think, long sleeves that come half-way down the hands. Unfinished cuff and hem without ribbing.

For something that cost 79 Euros the quality's fine.

in my town, the release went quite well...

I arrive 40min before the store opening : only two people in front of it.

By the end we were about 60, i was by far the yougest, most people were about 30.

Only ten guys. the staff was nice, serving cofee to everyone.

But they only had half of the collection, just grab the cardigan, a scarf, and two shirts.

Now i regret... gonna return the shirts.

I went to the Chicago store and managed to get the trench, a polka dot shirt, both (yes both!) pairs of shoes, the pea coat, the hat, and the cologne. The only things that don't exude quality are the shirt and the shoes, in my opinion. I went out yesterday wearing most of the items, and got quite a few compliments on my look.

Unfortunately, the pea coat I bought is a size 36R US, and the low tops size 9 US, when I actually need a 38R US, and 10 US respectively. I am looking to trade if anyone has them by any chance.