Comme des Garçons for H&M

drop crotch pants and shorts, maybe peacoat, were the only things kinda cool. The other random shit like the intentionally ugly and assymetric shirts, slash suiting were aight but probably not worth it.

How much were lolita dresses in store? Shits are like $1300 on ebay

I wonder how many waywt fits will have terribly lame uses of cdg x h&m stuff in the next couple weeks. Then how many fits will have those pieces in 2 months. haha

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^shit look like reg h&m my nigz.

Says the guy who bought like 6 pieces.

But seriously, this is stupid shit. This was just a big publicity stunt for h&m. Make small amounts of clothes, charge slightly more, and throw a cool name on it. People will go batshit and they make profit. I'm glad I didn't try to go this morning, stopped by sunset this afternoon and there were two black women's shirts left. It makes me sad to see people fighting over this and it makes me even sadder to see the media covering it.

It looks a little calmer over seas though

best part is japanese mountain hermit@0:20

Some shit ain't worth it so don't go crazy. A lot of womens tops that are wearable for men were shitty. Shoes were horrible. I'm only pissed that I missed the drop shorts. If I don't sell the pants soon they are going on ebay or back to the store.

what makes the shorts better than the pants

the pants seemed alright but i think u gotta be tall to pull em off

I didn't even think about the other negative consequences of this. This is going to make getting cdg h+ and shirt pieces on ebay for cheap a lot tougher. Damn you, h&m!

Some shit ain't worth it so don't go crazy. A lot of womens tops that are wearable for men were shitty. Shoes were horrible. I'm only pissed that I missed the drop shorts. If I don't sell the pants soon they are going on ebay or back to the store.

ill cop for retail if dont sell it

i thought about going but i didnt want to deal with all the people that were going to be there

i would have had to cut class to go

but i got some extra credit i needed

so thats pretty legit

Once they open the door random people tried to cut the line. I shoulder checked some old bitch but when me and Lib were talking little asian smurfs grabbed everything they could get their hands on. There were like 10-12 wallets and one girl just grabbed like 8. I tried to chase her but she vanished in a sea of her cousins.

what's your problem with asian people? funny that a forum that's supposed pretty global tolerates your racist crap...

Vancouver was crazy as hell. I walked by the lineup outside and decided to wait inside the mall because it was cold. Came out at 10:00 AM and everyone was inside already. I walked in and have never seen such animalistic behavior!! All I wanted was the trench coat but the rack was completely empty, seeing guys with at least 2 or 3 of them in their arms. I walked away with a plain wool sweater. Pretty comfy, something I would wear out in the morning to grab a coffee or at home. I just can't believe the craziness of these people...

what's your problem with asian people? funny that a forum that's supposed pretty global tolerates your racist crap...

racist? O_o? imo... its pretty funny cuz its fucking true, one grabs all the wallets, another grabs all the scarves, another grabs something else and then divvied everything up

yeah, i don't think its racism if its true.

Nah, I'm not talking about how he notices that the Asian shoppers are more visibly coordinated and well financed in getting the goods...that's fine....but the way he casts it. It's a whole litany of demeaning and condescending comments about Asian people throughout this thread...at the very minimum, if it make other people pissed - good enough to stop it....

See below for a sampling of comments about Asians that this guy has posted not to mention a couple of other guys...but I'm going after him cuz he's the main offender...talk about sinophobia:

There's no way I'm going to go wrestle all the asian and other lowlifes to get this stuff at retail and it won't be worth the eBay prices.
fixed it for you
Once they open the door random people tried to cut the line. I shoulder checked some old bitch but when me and Lib were talking little asian smurfs grabbed everything they could get their hands on. There were like 10-12 wallets and one girl just grabbed like 8. I tried to chase her but she vanished in a sea of her cousins.
the limit of 2 of each piece is not that bad unless you're a professional reseller. i have a feeling people are underestimating this. there will be a line and there will be chaos. it might be a little less since there are sales everywhere but it will still be an asian invasion.
about 15 people in front of me. All Asians, I'm gonna plow through them when the door opens
It was a mad house, little asian girls are aggressive.
Went to 7ave with Lib, even he couldn't distract the azns. They all brought their, boyfriends, grandpas and retarded cousins to grab more shit. They didn't have anything left at 9:15.

I don't know what's up with this thread and knocking Asians - if they were white folk, you'd just think you got outmuscled at the store...and if you have such disdain for them anyways - why compete to wear the same clothes as them....clearly they're getting to the clothes before you...or you wouldn't be pissed and making comments about them here....

A few of you seem to think it's okay - check your racism...if you don't think after reading all of Polishmike comments that there's something wrong with the tone...go burn some crosses and put on a white hood...David Duke wants you! Even in an Obama presidency they're still recruiting: http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/11/13/klan.slaying/?iref=mpstoryview

yeah yours and mine...i guess superfuture don't like us talking about race issues....

actually the list goes on - anything to do with my original remarks seem to have been removed including posts by: homi29, tangerine and at least another one...my unrefreshed page indicates at least 4 posts deleted....

BIG BROTHER is watching!

Damn the censors are efficient! Makes communist China look like choirboys...

Gotta love internet censorship - bring back the old days when there were no online police....

if its true then i don't really understand the issue, i mean it might sound a little insensitive but no lie, almost every.single.person i saw this morning at h&m was asian and grabbing armloads of stuff. i mean, i don't care, it's just something i noticed, especially around here, what seems to be the obvious reseller market is almost entirely compose of asians

if its true then i don't really understand the issue, i mean it might sound a little insensitive but no lie, almost every.single.person i saw this morning at h&m was asian and grabbing armloads of stuff. i mean, i don't care, it's just something i noticed, especially around here, what seems to be the obvious reseller market is almost entirely compose of asians

Well - I guess I'll try to explain it the best I can. Let me tell ya by no means am I a PC person...but put it this way:

No one is a fan of the reseller market - nor am I. But it is necessary to label them by their race? Can you not disparage them without reference to their skin color? E.g. if they were predominately Black or Arab - would it be appropriate to call them Black or Arab lowlifes and their retarded cousins - it just suggests that there is something wrong with Asians to cause them to be resellers...

By the way how do you even know all these clothes aren't being worn by the people who bought them? Seems like they bring their entire family tree - maybe Grandpa is wearing that scarf later...is it inconceivable that there are a lot of Asians who are fans of a Japanese designer? I don't see how it's "obvious" that the "entire" reseller market is composed of Asians - it's pure conjecture

Liken these resellers to scalpers, who in my neighbourhood are predominately white...I don't call them "white lowlifes" - I just call them lowlifes period, and these H&M resellers should be labelled as such regardless of their race...

Hope that makes a bit of sense...

Damn the censors are efficient! Makes communist China look like choirboys...

Gotta love internet censorship - bring back the old days when there were no online police....

this isn't censorship, this is avoiding to completely derail a thread offtopic, which you are doing.

if you think something is highly offensive, report it and it will be dealt with.

that said, lets try to avoid any derogatory comments. back on topic.