Comme des Garçons for H&M

Open the door and let everyone in at once? So, you couldve showed 5 mins before opening and have the same chance as the guy with the tent?

Once they open the door random people tried to cut the line. I shoulder checked some old bitch but when me and Lib were talking little asian smurfs grabbed everything they could get their hands on. There were like 10-12 wallets and one girl just grabbed like 8. I tried to chase her but she vanished in a sea of her cousins.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once they open the door random people tried to cut the line. I shoulder checked some old bitch but when me and Lib were talking little asian smurfs grabbed everything they could get their hands on. There were like 10-12 wallets and one girl just grabbed like 8. I tried to chase her but she vanished in a sea of her cousins.

They had big signs here saying you couldn't buy more than 2 of the same item, but bitches brought their whole fucking famiglias with them.

They had big signs here saying you couldn't buy more than 2 of the same item, but bitches brought their whole fucking famiglias with them.

there was a woman paying in front of me and they told her she can't get more than 2 of each. she made a stupid face and they had to call the manager. he told her that he will put the doubles back up front and if nobody wants them she can have them. they were gone in seconds. her total was already over $1500. crazy shit i tell you.

I got to the Beverly Center at 9:15am and as I parked my car, I saw a lone Asian guy with eight large bags full of stuff. I was thinking, "Cleaned out."

When I got to the store mens was cleaned out and there were two racks of womens black and white collared shirts. People were hovering like vultures over the empty racks and when an SA returned a shirt or sweater and placed it on the rack, people would grab it even before it left the SA's hand.

I was kind of amazed by the line on Powell st, but then I just waited on the other side and joined them mob when they started letting people in. what was going on with the lines of people by the door with all their stuff?

people trying to get the mannequin's clothes

damn the employees from the philadelphia flagship store told me that they were supposed to get an extremely small shipment for the employees i just want that long sleeve button up though with the two colored sleeves

7th Ave shop wasn't bad until they opened the doors. Started the second line at the door by the mens stuff, got the cardigan black wallet and lace up shoes. I wasn't overly excited about this but it worked out for me being early enough to go before work. To the person talking about the girls with all the family grabbing up the wallets and scrafs was that at 7th ave on the womens side? I got lucky and the manager held a wallet down for me but it was the last one at like 9:01.

i probably would have never bought it had i not gotten it for free.

my mind is blown

I'm glad I abstained. For the sake of both my wallet and my dignity.

I bought a new mainline CdG wallet for $65 (supermarket ftw). It was good for both my wallet* and my dignity. Fuck your faux-diffusion line jawns.

*in more ways than one har-dee-har-har-har

and what was it you were looking for and got? damn, I should have paid you to proxy for me, haha.

the tuxedo jacket for a lovely lady.

it was so nuts i didn't even really look at the men's although from the window display and the lookbook it didnt look that interesting.

yep, throw on ebay or find nigz in japlandz. all the shit was made in china except hat which was made in italy.

The trench is, apparently, made in Romania. Not bad for $199.00 Canadian, if I resell at 199.00 USD + shipping to be really nice I've already made dough on the currency exchange :D

I got there at 11:30AM in Vancouver and there was still some shit. Plenty of knits and dress shirts in sizes S and M, but they were pure garbage especially at that price. All the women's accessories were like gone in an instant said the store clerk. Hats looked nice and were still available but I don't wear hats. The entire line was pretty "bleh" but I'm still happy enough with my trench coat purchase to have to debate whether to sell it or not.

There was one guy who looked like he came straight from the superfuture closet with a really dejected look as I grabbed the last Sz 38-and-under trench coat (and pretty much the last piece of outerwear available). If anyone in the Vancouver area is still wondering whether there's a point to go right now... don't bother.