Comme des Garçons for H&M

At least most of you have H&M locations in your cities or even states. I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba and the closest H&M is in Toronto! so be thankful lol i want a few pieces from the CdG collab but i'm gonna have to pay above retail, to the people who grab everything from the store and sell them on ebay.

I've heard they might be setting up shop here, but i bet it's a total rumor.

You can try the H&M in Minneapolis since it's only 6 hours away, but I doubt they'll be receiving this collab.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im def gonna line up for this. not even joking. i just wanna do a lineup just to experience it.

we can have a lineup party.

some of the stuff looked fine for h&m. it was fucking dark at the presentation and they had an open bar so it messed up my judgment. the suit material felt very nice but i can't comment on construction. the girls shorts might are also worth checking out. i didn't even get the free cologne they were giving out or maybe i did but i drank it on the way home.

This is what the manager had told me when I called a couple weeks ago. I did find it weird that they didn't update and the manager didn't really even know much about the collaboration as he was unable to answer questions like when or even how to pronounce Comme Des Garcons so it might not come.

ATL H&M isn't carrying jack. Honestly the Atlantic Station H&M is wack as hell, they only carry the safer items and the place is always a damn jungle. Any way, I went in there last week to ask and half their staff didn't even know what CDG is. I spoke to the manager and she confirmed they won't be carrying it.

But in brighter news, my friend won tickets from Vogue and she is going for the presale event in London(where she lives). She might hook a nigga up.

Don't know if anyone posted this but the prices are on their webbie:

comme3.bmp

Dear, Superfuture

Please buy drop crotch pants/shorts, peacoat, and charcoal blazer with thin diagonal stripe. Shirts are ok i guess. Pants if they fit kinda baggy with a taper.

Thank you,

Chrono

buy them, wear them once to decrease value, then sell to me thankkksksssss

So, how limited is this collection? Chances of me grabbing a few items dropping by after work Nov. 13th?

Lineup at H&M sounds quite ridicious.

For the Grand Opening in Tokyo Ginza, some people started to queue 24hrs before....the queue was fucking long !!! it's been one month it is opened now and people still queue to get inside !!! Poor Japanese, they think H&M is cool....but I noticed none of them got out of the shop with any bags.....