Comme des Garçons for H&M

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reminded me of the joker at first must just be the bit of purple in the last shirt and the hair i spose.

The drop crotch pants are intersting would have to see what they is like in real life and the black cardi and the blazer is nice despite me probably never wearing anything like that.

How busy does the H&M SF get when collabos drop?

You always have a few Asian assholes who apparently have nothing better to do than wait in line outside and grab a small in every single item first, even if they have no intention of actually purchasing it. It can be frenetic.

I've never been to an H&M but I really can't imagine the fuss, it can't possible be that different from any other 2-button blazer they might offer?

precisely... probably cut like a boring cdg homme deux suit but in shitty fabrics. I'm secretly hoping that, it has a third arm at the back or something.

I'm a little excited about the other pieces though, the peacoat looks awesome and potentially the pants paired with it too, the plaid blazers looks like something straight out of the Evergreen line. Right now, I'm curious about those pieces layered underneath, I wonder if they are just basic pieces.

• 3 weeks later...