Comme des Garçons for H&M

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The real story is that they are trying to promote the launch of H&M japan.

theres NO H&M in the japland.

They are trying to drop the cdg collabo at the grand opening to attract customers (read peasants).

it's H&M wanting to get publicity, not comme des garcons.

the only other reason h&m won't survive in japan is also because uniqlo has made it presence there already.. walk down a main street in tokyo or shibuya... they have like 1 uniqlo store every few streets... plus the quality is decent and sometimes good.

its like trying to sell coke to japanese ppl

the only other reason h&m won't survive in japan is also because uniqlo has made it presence there already.. walk down a main street in tokyo or shibuya... they have like 1 uniqlo store every few streets... plus the quality is decent and sometimes good.

its like trying to sell coke to japanese ppl

Have you ever in your life shopped at both H&M and Uniqlo? H&M is closer to a shitty Zara, which is already shitty.

But the nipponese love Zara!

Shit was always packed.

maybe they have different lines in jp

The zara in the us looks like guidofistpump.com steez

I think the point I was trying to make was Uniqlo and H&M are nothing a like.

Most of this stuff looks like typical HnM.

h&m does everything. comment could apply to almost every other clothing label. reminds me of someone on tfs who said that it's stupid to buy Jil Sander as you could get the same stuff at Banana Republic.

Difference will be in the cut and details, and quality (though doubtfully).

Have you ever in your life shopped at both H&M and Uniqlo? H&M is closer to a shitty Zara, which is already shitty.

which is why my point as i had put earlier.. is the reason why h&m will not survive in japan??? which line did u not read..

reminds me of someone on tfs who said that it's stupid to buy Jil Sander as you could get the same stuff at Banana Republic.

They'd have been more right if they said Club Monaco.

Still an amusing stretch though.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm interested in that look with the peacoat, specifically the pants and how they look in a full body pic. Depending on prices, i'm certainly more interested than i was before. Although, i'm sure most of this stuff is going to be impossible to get because of collaboration hype and people scooping up most stuff the morning it's released.