Comme des Garçons for H&M

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is going to suck

i don't see the point in this collaboration at all....it's not like CdG isn't already market friendly enough with its thousand diffusion lines and what not, what else can this possibly add to the cdg consumer base/empire

even the main label isn't priced so outrageosuly it warrants a high street version. bought a pair of H+ pants from s/s 08 that cost me little more than what a pair of zara trousers would cost me here.

The real story is that they are trying to promote the launch of H&M japan.

theres NO H&M in the japland.

They are trying to drop the cdg collabo at the grand opening to attract customers (read peasants).

it's H&M wanting to get publicity, not comme des garcons.

As much as I'm sort of anticipating the release of the collab, I for some reason have doubts that it won't see the light of day in Toronto stores.. Dissapointing :(

The original press release that announced the collabo was from Toronto. It will be available in TO. Toronto has gotten every single H&M designer collabo so why not this one.

As much as I'm sort of anticipating the release of the collab, I for some reason have doubts that it won't see the light of day in Toronto stores.. Dissapointing :(

it'll be at big stores (yorkdale, college), like Cavalli and others.....

• 1 month later...