RAISED BY WOLVES

General Research (Mountain, Naval, Riding, etc..)

Would it be worth trying to get a proxy for some of this stuff or is it most likely all long gone? I'm specifically looking for the seamans shirt and the button down in a size L...

But I am for some reason obsessed with high-end long undies and sweatpants.

Who makes high-end long underwear?

Yeah, those are what I was referring to.

I actually can't think of others right now that make those, but Engineered Garments and Nonnative both did climbing pants that are basically like heavyweight thermals/sweats.

Nonnative f/w 07

f0025069_17505144.jpg

Who makes high-end long underwear?

Calida and other old-man Swiss brands

good god i want this stuff. garbstore is the only non jap place to grab this eh?

I ordered from Garbstore on a Saturday afternoon, package arrived on Weds. I'm thoroughly impressed and look forward to doing business with them again soon. If garbstore doesn't have what you want,I'd say it's worth getting a proxy for more so than half the crap people buy on here.

I got the Naval M-65 in a Large. It fits like a M/L on my 6'3" frame, and looks perfect. It's exactly what I expected/hoped for. It's pretty unassuming, doesn't fit like a straight jacket like some of the "high-end" jap m65's, which in my opinion defeats the purpose of milsurp style completely, and the small unique details are few, and well placed.

I'll be honest on the quality tip, since I know Gnar and others are curious. It's NOT bulletproof. Perhaps the MR stuff is more fieldworthy, but I doubt it. That said, it seems comprobale to Engineered Garments in terms of the stitching and worksmanship, and should wear pretty well.

Ash Cannister is sick. It may or may not be titanium, but it is super light, and features two notches in the side under the cap to hold lit ciggerettes. This will certaily get some use in the woods.

All In all, I'm happy, and will probably get some more stuff in the future.

What's an ash cannister for exactly? I was trying to find out, but had no luck.

its for smokers so you arent dropping ash to the forrest floor i would imagine.

What's an ash cannister for exactly? I was trying to find out, but had no luck.

Cigarette butts, ash....

The MR stuff is really awesome... I wish the pricepoints were lower so us "anarcho mountaineers" could afford it. The quality looks great though.

RBW, since you're a trailblazer in this dept, would you be so kind as to post a few fit pics? I'm really interested to see what this stuff might look like on a real person.

RBW, since you're a trailblazer in this dept, would you be so kind as to post a few fit pics? I'm really interested to see what this stuff might look like on a real person.

I'm allergic to posting my picture on the internet.

BUT

I'll see what I can do.

What is "subscribing"?

subscribing to a thread so i can see when new stuff is added.......

Not the best pictures, but you get the idea.

For reference purposes, Im about 6ft and pretty skinny and Im wearing a medium.

2294331358_5e67a888f5_o.jpg

2293542431_7056af9205_o.jpg

That's sick clockwork, fits a lot bigger than I thought it would.

Thanks for the Patagonia info, Deeznuts and others, pretty much confirmed what I had thought.. Not really interested anymore ahah

i wish i was a boy. :(

those shorts with what looks like a waist pouch look fucking amazing,il find out if garbstore brought those !!!