General Research (Mountain, Naval, Riding, etc..)

I ordered from Garbstore on a Saturday afternoon, package arrived on Weds. I'm thoroughly impressed and look forward to doing business with them again soon. If garbstore doesn't have what you want,I'd say it's worth getting a proxy for more so than half the crap people buy on here.

I got the Naval M-65 in a Large. It fits like a M/L on my 6'3" frame, and looks perfect. It's exactly what I expected/hoped for. It's pretty unassuming, doesn't fit like a straight jacket like some of the "high-end" jap m65's, which in my opinion defeats the purpose of milsurp style completely, and the small unique details are few, and well placed.

I'll be honest on the quality tip, since I know Gnar and others are curious. It's NOT bulletproof. Perhaps the MR stuff is more fieldworthy, but I doubt it. That said, it seems comprobale to Engineered Garments in terms of the stitching and worksmanship, and should wear pretty well.

Ash Cannister is sick. It may or may not be titanium, but it is super light, and features two notches in the side under the cap to hold lit ciggerettes. This will certaily get some use in the woods.

All In all, I'm happy, and will probably get some more stuff in the future.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...