Classic Video Game Thread

jeepster

bittitl.jpg

Did anyone else ever play these? I fucking loved these as a kid and we had all of them since my father illustrated all the "death" scenes.

542877.png

Admittedly not an amazing illustration but this was some 13 years ago haha

haha that's crazy... I had The Journeyman Project 'Turbo!', I never could get very far though

OH MY GOD I LOVED THAT GAME! I loved Journeyman Project. Another game with FANTASTIC ambiance. I loved the music in JP Turbo. You can still find it on youtube I think. Oh man. I wish I still had it. I beat it a million times.

The sentimentality of thinking about that game and those times makes me want to weep. It makes me miss my Grandpop. I used to play it on his computer.

OH MY GOD I LOVED THAT GAME! I loved Journeyman Project. Another game with FANTASTIC ambiance. I loved the music in JP Turbo. You can still find it on youtube I think. Oh man. I wish I still had it. I beat it a million times.

The sentimentality of thinking about that game and those times makes me want to weep. It makes me miss my Grandpop. I used to play it on his computer.

http://www.mininova.org/tor/1383387

runs kinda wonky on new computers but I managed to get it playable

Do you want to play all the greatest classic Sega Genesis games legitimately (Old School)? Pick up one of these then for on the go fun.

Welcome to Sega Nomad.

nomad.jpg

nomad2.jpg

sega_nomad_2s.jpg

Want the best and sexiest Sega Genesis and Sega CD home experience? Then you need a Sega CDX. The Sega 32x also works with the Sega CDX. You could have a SEGA CDX/32x system that then plays Genesis, Sega CD, 32x, and Sega CD 32x games!

946913634_ee82560dc3.jpg?v=0

Here is a shot with a Genesis game in the Genesis slot on the CDX so you can get a frame of reference for the size. The CDX also doubled as a portable CD Player and only used two AA batteries to power it. Talk about retro cool! Nothing like a huge portable cd player.

100_1498.jpg

that du with the dynamite was useless, had to stand right next to someone to hit them with it before they ran away, same with the grenadier

I remember that the assault squad had all machine guns and they really cleaned house. Bazooka-guy was a pretty hard-hitter if I remember correctly. The guy with the flame thrower was a sick bastard.