Dior Homme Pre-Sale (Get Sale Items before the Sale Officially Starts!) SS 08 Edition

TheGrapist

I've been invited to tomorrow's exclusive Pre-Sale. Pretty much all of the desirable items will be sold out after tomorrow, and I will be there the minute the sale starts. This is your chance to get anything from Dior besides the basics.

Items that will not be on sale are the items that are carried over season to season (Raw and the "Used" aka "Claw" washed jeans, most of the Bee Ties, basic suits, basic and bee shirts, and all of the pants).

The Under My Car Stretch and Grey Sheer Jeans should be on sale, but all sizes below 31 are sold out, I have them for sale at a price closer to retail, but I was not able to get them from Dior for the sale prices

A lot of items are going to be on sale (most of the jeans, including the Sharp Notations), Leather Jackets (except for the season to season 4 pocket), coats, jackets, you get the picture.

Pricing works as such:

Take the price at LVR, which is in Euros. The sale price (after taxes) will be the same, except in Dollars. For example, you want something that is 291 euros on LVR, and close to 450 in USD. Tomorrow it will be $291. (before shipping and fees)

So, if you want something, PM or e-mail me with what you want. You must be ready to pay IMMEDIATELY. Google checkout if preferred. To pay via GC, just send me what you want, in what size and your e-mail address so I can send you an invoice. Please do not ask me to take measurements on that coat/jacket/vest you want, I will not be able to do so and get back to you before the sale ends.

My proxy fee is only 3%, which is a fraction of other people's fees. Shipping for jeans and shirts is $12, for anything larger, somewhere between $30 and $50. Add only 2% if you pay via Google Checkout. If you want to pay via PayPal, it will be an extra 4% (after shipping costs are included). My e-mail address is [email protected]

Oh, and most shoes and sneakers will NOT be on sale.

If by some chance I'm not able to get the item you want because it's sold out, you will get an immediate refund.

And to save you all some trouble, here is the link to the DH collection at LVR. You can determine the prices from there:

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/ecnew/Collections/VisuProd.aspx?Outlet=False&IsOnDesigner=True&CodStagione=47I&CodStilista=4HH&CodLinea=02

the grapist, the hoodie that has this print on it:

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/ecnew/Collections/ShowPhoto2.aspx?image=47I/06V/0044.JPG&stagione=47I&collezione=06V&articolo=18

how much will it sell for? i remember seeing it on luisaviaroma but it isn't there anymore and i cannot remember what the price is like.

thanks

$142 shipped.

is under my car goes on sale?

and do you know how much %?

Yes, as I said on the first post, sizes 31 and above will be about $390 after shipping and fees, sizes 28 and 30 are $480 shipped (Dior is sold out of 30 and below, and I have some 28 and 30's on hand).

which sneakers are u referring to? do you have any link for them? t-shirt would include polo shirt as well?

As I said, I do not know, check the LVR site, most of the stuff that is new for the season will be on sale.

i guess this is the price for t-shirt, i wouldn't be bothering you with that question, you need to re-read my question.

i wanted to know the price of the HOODIE that has the same print as that t-shirt.

if the price is for the hoodie, get me one in every color available :P

Crap, I'm sorry, I clearly need another coffee.

I'm not sure, but I'd be guessing that it's around $300-350 since the t-shirt it's based on is slightly more expensive than the rest of the ts?

Dunno.

Most likely, $200 plus shipping

Most likely, $235 plus shipping.

Ok, so none of the jeans are on sale. The following IS on sale:

Plain white sneakers

runway dress shirts

All leathers

Most jackets, except for trenches

Khaki slant pocket pants

All runway pants

All runway blazers except the short 1-button classic blazer

Saddle shoes