kunk is hiring

kunk75

not sure if superblurber is the right place but i need some people.

i'm one of 2 owners of an integrated advertising/marketing/strategy firm and i figure it couldn't hurt to throw it up as 1. i hate headhunters and 2. it couldn't hurt.

i need 2 people for staff or long-term freelance:

interactive art director with 3-6 years of agency or design firm experience. please know flash, ajax, etc. don't need to be a coder but some know how couldn't hurt

creative director with 7+ years experience to oversee people like the aforementioned.

same know how needed.

if you're in nyc and have an easily accessible pdf portfolio or resume, pm me. feel free to pass along if you know someone. thanks.

i can't do any of that shit, but i have always wanted the title "creative director"...sounds badass. Actually if I ever end up in Esquire's "Things you learned" column or Vanity Fair international best dressed list or something of that sort, i want them to list me as "Creative Mastermind." under occupation/title

No experience with AJAX nor do I have anywhere near those years of experience, but I do know flash and program currently program web apps in Visual Studio at a software firm.

I don't live in NYC either. Wish I did.

Nothing fancy...simple flash I did for friend's t-shirt company.