Sign in to follow this  
Charlie Delta

Registered members/ regulars not being able to view superfuture

Posting this on behalf of our brothers Thorns and Kert (and possibly others), both of whom have mentioned over at the Sufu ghetto on Styleforum that they have not been able to visit superfuture at all.

I've tried firefox and IE. Several computers... nothing. I keep getting 'problem loading page' or 'connection has timed out'. Only site I can't get to. Its pretty goofy. I have killer fast internet too.

I pm'ed the admins about Thorns already but as Kert just contacted me I figured I'd make it into a thread, maybe others know of "banished members" aswell.

Please help them, they have not been able to visit us since the overhaul, they are cold, haven't washed or had a proper meal for days and most of them don't have places to sleep...

I'm not a huge poster here or anything, but the same has happened for me. It has something to do with the IP address, it's happened to me on another board before. Viewing the site w/ a proxy works, but it's annoying

Guest LoLzTrunkz
I'm not a huge poster here or anything, but the same has happened for me. It has something to do with the IP address, it's happened to me on another board before. Viewing the site w/ a proxy works, but it's annoying

Same thing here. Anyone know what's up?