What are you listening at right now

PeterJ

i'm listening to Y.R.N. cause I am.

Finally Rich always goes in.

Yung lean OB4I - only built 4 innanet. he studied up. Pinterested his favorite rappers (lil b, clearly), favorite net artists (404 yung internet squad), favorite directors (also 404 yung internet squad), favorite style influences (also 404 yung internet squad, notice a trend?) then paid homage.

PTP is the best out. ATL > NYC connect politick di-

and i'm not just saying that cause notesee is the man.

Edited by wEstSidE

free my guy offset asap so yung guy can get back to the munny.

trend in ATL rap last 5 years or so is ironic beats. part of this traces back to a microgenre called futuristic. all the ATL rappers out today were a part of futuristic, but none as heavily as J Money AKA J Futuristic. first time i heard future and scooter was on Futuristic Swaver. J Money was shot last year and returns with this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNazaQqaJtQ

*atlanta tings*

kinda sux how travis porter is slowly falling off. i love how experimental the hpg squad is. spinz and co got a bright career ahead of them

on another note, i kno dj scream is a legend in atl but i dont fully agree with him calling himself the "ratchet superior"

leave that to dj mustard and all the los angeles/west coast guys

kinda sux how travis porter is slowly falling off. i love how experimental the hpg squad is. spinz and co got a bright career ahead of them

on another note, i kno dj scream is a legend in atl but i dont fully agree with him calling himself the "ratchet superior"

leave that to dj mustard and all the los angeles/west coast guys

hoodrich gone eat.

childish major and them

did dj mustard claim "ratchet music" first? first i heard "ratchet" was from the other LA dig.

futuristic over but the influence is definitely still there. rich kidz shoulda had a year this year but didn't. kwony cash had a good year. RHQ came up so fast i think it's illuminati.