What are you listening at right now

PeterJ

tyro1 that album is sooo fucking good

right now: Battles - Mirrored

Yeah it is fucking good, what are your thoughts on Battles, I was listening to that the other day, I really liked it...

Just put it on again

Yeah it is fucking good, what are your thoughts on Battles, I was listening to that the other day, I really liked it...

Just put it on again

Both albums are great (Battles and The National). The National are playing here on friday but I slept on the tickets and they sold out. :(

The Cancer Conspiracy The Audio Medium

f08000wtnhs.jpg

A band that kind of slipped under the radar when they were together, and is/was incredibly underrated. Awesome instrumetal jazz, prog, indie rock nonetheless. They're coming out with a last album!

Just put it on again

its some spacey shit thats for sure, but ive been digging it. instrumentally those dudes are insane and at times i cant even begin to try to wrap my brain around what they're doing. what i find to be the craziest part is, is that its so diverse and they play such technical stuff yet it still manages to be listenable and enjoyable and fun.

its some spacey shit thats for sure, but ive been digging it. instrumentally those dudes are insane and at times i cant even begin to try to wrap my brain around what they're doing. what i find to be the craziest part is, is that its so diverse and they play such technical stuff yet it still manages to be listenable and enjoyable and fun.

Yeah absolutely! Everytime I put it on I question whether I really want to listen to it, but 5 seconds in, and I'm really happy I am...

Both albums are great (Battles and The National). The National are playing here on friday but I slept on the tickets and they sold out. :(

The national would have been great to see live, I've only just got this album, so still want to give it a few more listens.