6. Woolfy vs Projections â€“ Me & You – Permanent Vacation
  7. Future Nuggets â€“ Liziera – Unreleased
  8. rddz â€“ El Dub del Mr. Yuka (Dr’s Sin Pitch edit) – Soundcloud
  9. YHAO â€“ Four Letter Word (Bartins rumpedisko-mix) – Self Release
  10. Sinerise â€“ Calling (Submerse Remix) – Youngbloods

http://www.thelovelydaze.com/mixtapes/the-lovely-daze-radio-264/

TLZRADIO03102015.jpg

1. Electric Wire Hustle â€“ Look in The Sky – Okayplayer Records
  2. George Maple â€“ Where You End and I Begin feat Grand Marshall – Future Classic
  3. Nate Dogg â€“ I Got Love – Elektra
  4. Marvin & Guy â€“ Dancity feat Athena – Young Adults
  5. Jefferson Airplane â€“ White Rabbit – RCA
  6. Nicolas Jaar â€“ Mi Mujer – Wolf + Lamb Records
  7. Sputnik-1 â€“ 50.000 Lightyears – Ubiquity Records
  8. Saun & Starr â€“ Hot Shot – Daptone Records
  9. Mr. Scruff - Beyond – Ninja Tune
  10. Kyoto Jazz Massive â€“ The Brightness of These Days (Quantic Remix) – Compost Records

http://www.thelovelydaze.com/mixtapes/the-lovely-daze-radio-266/

New Kendrick is too much for me imo, the afrocentricity and sheer elitism clouds anything redeemable about the album. Feel like it is going to get very polarizing reviews. I get where he was going with it, but for me it came off and cheesy and alienating. Maybe that's what he was going for? It's also very self-aware, and I found that the brutal honesty was welcoming. I just get weird vibes when people talk about supporting their culture then using alientation tactics against other cultures. How many times do you gotta drop the n bomb (a very divisive and racially charged word) and show hostility against other races? Cultural references aside- I dunno, I'm talking in circles. Hopefully it touches somebody and we can evolve to love eachother for who we are as people not what our ethnicity is.

I thought this was an interesting comment about the album:

"The caterpillar is a prisoner to the streets that have conceived it. Its only job is to eat, or consume everything around it in order to protect its self from this mad city. While consuming it's environment the caterpillar begins to notice ways to survive. One thing it notices is how the world shuns him and praises the butterfly. The butterfly represents the talent, the thoughtfulness, and the beauty in the caterpillar. But having a harsh outlook on life the caterpillar sees that the butterfly is weak and figures out a way to pimp it for its own benefits.
Already surrounded by this mad city the caterpillar begins to go to work on the cocoon which institutionalizes him. He can no longer see past his own thoughts. He's trapped.
While trapped inside these walls certain ideas take roots such as going home and bringing new concepts to this mad city. As a result, wings begin to emerge breaking the cycle of filly stagnant. Finally free, the butterfly sheds lights on situations the caterpillar would never consider. I know the butterfly and the caterpillar are completely different. They are one in the same."
Edited by Fycus