What are you listening at right now

PeterJ

*appear from a cloud of smoke, the voter's on choke

if surrounded, seven men drop from one stroke

even if my feet were shackled down and one hand cuffed -- to defeat me

ten demons wouldn't be enough

protoolsgzagenius.jpg

Francis, Chinatown is one of my fav. movie (and i can't just rep you), i don't remember what the soundtrack is like, but i guess if it's in my faves, must be good too :o

Descendents+-+Milo+Goes+To+College.jpg

ideal to bring back my teenager summer memories. oh mymy.

Francis, Chinatown is one of my fav. movie (and i can't just rep you), i don't remember what the soundtrack is like, but i guess if it's in my faves, must be good too :o

It's a great score with an interesting story to it. It was slapped together rather quickly if I remember correctly. The end result is, in my opinion, Goldsmith's best.

Here's another great score that you all should check out, that I am currently listening to:

2131_large.jpg

B000003RGY.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

You chose... Wisely! Wish I could reppp.

Guest jmatsu
fun album. i think my fav track is number 2. he's like the american jens lekman.

he reminds me more of a bacharach w/o the swag and horns. got a promo for free, and while i like "meet me in the garden" the rest actually kinda sux.

Guest jmatsu
yeah, meet me in the garden is the best track. I have the look of love, 3cds bacharach collections. Its a nice introduction to his music. Do you listen to Alpha? Their early stuffs pretty much influenced by bacharach with the strings/horns.

the only alpha album i really like is stargazing. the rest didn't really do it for me. though i never really dissected the first two albums thoroughly, i did not detect any bacharach vibes/kitsch upon listen.