Sugar Cane Denim

allacedout

Speaking from somebody who has owned most denims that SC has put out, The 47,s raw +tab+arcs are one of my all time favourite jeans

But im with Mr.Friedman for £150 buy the denimes.

History has a lot of buying power from SC (are they still the US distributor?) Therfor they can order the inseam they wish.

Canes shrink TO tagged size if you buy raw. But, it's been my experience it takes some pretty good hot machine washing to get em there. Soaks on their own never shrunk em up enough for me.

Canes shrink TO tagged size if you buy raw. But, it's been my experience it takes some pretty good hot machine washing to get em there. Soaks on their own never shrunk em up enough for me.

Thanks.

I may just throw them in the wash to size them down....they are swimming on me now anyway.

That was always my "issue" with Canes. Love the denim, but the vintage dungaree style fit and I just never quite meshed. My wife could not abide by the diaper butt fit.

does that mean the waistband measures larger on sc? thanks

you're testing my memory as it was quite a while ago but from what i can recall, the SC (raw) sized down 1 were about the same waist as the LVC. you can check for exact measurements on Rakuten or Self Edge for the SC1947.

dayuuuuuum!!! with my lifestyle it would take me a decade to get this type of fade.

You need to adjust your lifestyle to suit your denim needs S-Town "get a proper job ;) "

Bike chain damage, Paint, and a build up of glue on the back pocket where i tend to wipe my fingers.

8647006971_4c901f57f7_b.jpg

8648054848_63c0f6762d_b.jpg

8648031798_70420d94c5_b.jpg

8646985843_5b49f6fe21_b.jpg

Showing them the respect that they deserve.

Funny, I always assumed that they would be fast faders based on the pairs I have handled at SelfEdge. Up close, its almost as if the indigo is caked on in places, waiting to fade.

Can I ask a favor? Can someone take a hip measurement? say across the bottom button or second from the bottom?

For you garden anything, 22" mate over bottom button on a 33"

They are both as stubborn as a mule! I purchased both pairs together wore them 50/50 for more than a year with absolutely no signs of evo.

Abandoned the Hawaii,s because they are a 33" and a bit big for me nowadays. Used the 33" Oki for work jeans.

some comparos w/ double o soul's hawaiis:

8655777465_122d869510_z.jpg

8655780527_a0266a9f4e_z.jpg

8656888230_b844796391_z.jpg

8655787281_4734fccf8b_z.jpg

8655789101_d787177800_z.jpg

this has had less than a year of real wear. colour closer to real life (on my screen) in the first three photos. fresh out of its 2nd wash. it really only started evo-ing after the 1st wash. from initial soak --> 1st wash: nada.