Sugar Cane Denim

allacedout

Im a 32 waist and I need a 29 in the 2009. After they stretch out theyre way oversized. I used to have a size 30 which were falling off of me toward the end so I got a 29 which once broken in are only a little too big

Interesting... If you ever get a chance could you measure the waist, thigh, and leg opening? They must be pretty slim when you size down that much

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

its beautiful. keep it if you can. i love my hawaii. the texture though it appears slubby initially can get a bit flat after a long time without a wash (so i wash) but the sometimes royal blue sometimes greenish colour is fucking beautiful.

Hi everyone. My friend is in Japan right now and has offered to buy me a pair of jeans there, and I think I'm gonna buy the 2009 model. According to the post a bit up on the page it says to downsize 3, but according to Selfedge measurements I should problably go TTS. How should I size?

I just got Sugar Cane 1947. They are made in Japan or USA.

Thery are real or fake.

Thank you

99802803.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

43441906.jpg

58495803.jpg

59161751x.jpg

82102495.jpg

98682611.jpg

33476556.jpg

20884569.jpg

74625710.jpg

Edited by Tender

Can anybody tell me what ive got here? Found it at a local secondhand shop here in sweden for like 2$. Is it some sort of reused textile or something? the label says something about "used clothing". How old is it?

I really like the the odd weave and it fits me good.

316x5jo.jpg

1jmb04.jpg

oiyj6g.jpg

29lil3k.jpg

Edited by ThunderNilas

i just bought a pair of sc42009n (unwashed) from take5 in hk. i noticed that the leather tag states 'made in usa' in the area which should say or previously said 'toughest denim'. i guess this is a recent change? i can take pics when i get home later this week

Update: I went back to Take 5 and asked about my pair and I'm positive I got a pair with a 'mistake'. The staff didn't seem to know about the specific details and just said some canes are made US while some are made in Japan. I inspected the other 2009 pairs and all had the "toughest denim" in the patch where mine has "made in usa". Anyway, i think it is a really cool mistake so I'm actually pretty happy that I got the only pair there with that 'problem'. Anyway, some post soak pics of the details of the pants:

the pair:

imag0096gq.jpg

waist button:

imag0092f.jpg

pink selvedge (hemmed by take5 already):

imag0091yc.jpg

back pocket rivet:

imag0087pd.jpg

patch with mistake (it says made in usa):

imag0083ld.jpg

label inside waist:

imag0086yw.jpg

patch inside left pocket:

imag0088cc.jpg

other side of patch inside left pocket (it says made in japan):

imag0089rz.jpg

Edited by mousemouse

Sugar Cane Slack Denim SC40601. These came into my possession a little while ago, I've never worn them. Just wanted to throw these glamour shots on here for posterity's sake before they go off to the bay. I feel like the weft side is just as pretty as the warp side.

Can I no longer post flickr images? I feel like I've forgotten how to do everything since my daughter is born. Here's a link to the gallery.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/drewtolson/sets/72157632856847641/with/8508117203/

Edited by thirdhand

Lots of Sugarcane gear on the bay. I wonder if it is all authentic? I dont think I've ever seen those SC40601 before. Apart from the leather patch and pocket materials, they look a lot like Okis or Hawaiis .

Edited by Davil