Sugar Cane Denim

allacedout

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2020 at 2:50 AM, diggers said:

IMG_20200303_172406.jpg

Interesting the hem isn't chain-stitched. Is that from a past hem job or is that a repro-ism? Nice score

On 1/20/2020 at 3:45 PM, Ciabatta said:

Would you say they tapper in the hips like the 47’s do?

The overall shape is much more “rectangular” than the 47, and I’d say the 47s are actually slimmer overall. I have both pairs in the same size and the 66 has more taper below the knee, but the rise is higher and the waist is looser.

8 hours ago, jstavrin said:

The overall shape is much more “rectangular” than the 47, and I’d say the 47s are actually slimmer overall. I have both pairs in the same size and the 66 has more taper below the knee, but the rise is higher and the waist is looser.

Sounds like this is the better cut for me vs the 47’s. I always found the tapered hips of the 47’s to be a little too uncomfortable for the boys down there. 

Guys, this is SC41966A in the size of W33 L34. It seems to me that my figure is not very sharpened under this fit. But I would like to try Ooe-Yofukuten Co. Which is also in the 66th fit. Should we expect the same landing?

DSCF4921.jpg

DSCF5011.jpg

DSCF5012.jpg

DSCF5042.jpg

DSCF5049.jpg

DSCF5047.jpg

@Punch

That is the similar fit I have with the various 1966 pattern and why I can’t wear them. 

FWIW, I agree the appearance from the front is unflattering (poofy in the hips) but the fit from the backside is really a decent fit and look.

Maybe just walk into rooms backwards when you make your first appearance!

Do you think sizing down would be beneficial? After all, the waist will stretch?

Pedro, it's already W33. Already stretched. Just under this fit need more athletic muscles on the hips, and on the ass. :) And I have thin long legs. And the pelvis is not the narrowest. A more modern fit sits on me better than a repro. But OOE also wants to.

019.jpg