Sugar Cane Denim

allacedout

Man I can't tell you how many times I've looked at a pair of Sc at Rakuten and would have bought them if not for the star. A great pick up

Enjoy

Hope Folks at Toyo Know there are no star fans out there

Get the 47, 2009, 2014, Okinawa, or Hawaii...no star, no problem. :)

Edited by Iron Horse

• 3 weeks later...

Just picked up a modified Type II from SESF yesterday (42 raw).  Hot soaked it today and it shrank up quite a bit.  Not a trim fit but I'm happy with it -- nicely priced too.  I know, pics or it didn't happen ;-)

http://www.selfedge.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1572&search=sugar+cane+jacket

Someone here with both ooe yofukuten OA02 and sugarcane 1947? I have size 35 in ooe do you think size 33 in sugarcane will be ok?

I wear 31 in the 1947 and 33 in the OA02. The Canes are slightly undersized in the waist (from memory, tagged 31 measures 30.5'') but have a little give.

• 2 weeks later...

Here are some measurments both after and before wash! They ended up a bit shorter than I wanted but I think it'll work.

Size 33

Pre soak:

Waist 86cm

Thigh 34cm

Front rise 32cm

Inseam 83cm

Leg opening 23.5cm

Post soak:

Waist 78cm!!!

Thigh 32cm

Front rise 29,5 cm

Back rise 38cm

Inseam 77cm

Leg opening 22cm

Edited by tigerstrom

Been machine washing and tumble drying my 47's whenever I feel like. The indigo holds so well and I love jeans from the dryer. So puffy and soft and the ropping is sick.

Were your 47's one washed or raw before washing them?

One wash. They still shrink. That's why I always like them a little loose when I first get them.

One wash. They still shrink. That's why I always like them a little loose when I first get them.

Are you able to post a pic? They sound awesome!