Sugar Cane Denim

allacedout

DSC_9542.jpg

DSC_9544.jpg

DSC_9545.jpg

[rant]

What I would give to see these in a modern "slim straight" fit. I'm talking a 2009 or even the 2014 fit...

When you get into the sizes above 34 they just become disproportionate. The thigh and leg opening are just huge and swallow up anything smaller than a boot.

:sigh:

[/rant]

those okies are sweet Max, wish the cut worked for me. @Drew I have that exact jacket going on its second year of wear, love it so much. Have had a few GFs try and steal it from me ahaha. Thing's my go-to when it's not raining. 

Here it as at the beach a while back

fRMEXCR.jpg

Edited by Rightyow77

I don't have either of those models, but I have the mister freedom 64 Okinawa in size 33. It shrunk pretty much down to a 33 and stretched from there. My waist is probably 34-34.5 and the waist is fine. My issue with them these days (as with most) is not the waist but the tightness of the top block.

The new Okis + Buzz USN chambray. 2 very hot soaks successfully shrunk them from raw all the way down to one-wash specs. Add my name to the list of folks who wished there were a size 35. My late 30s beer gut meant I had to go with a 36 over the 34, and thus the top block (butt/hips) is a shade or two bigger than ideal. But because they're so different in fit and fabric than everything else I own, I am embracing the fact that they don't quite embrace me perfectly. Put simply, they're really fun to wear. Cheers, happy new year, good tidings, etc.

IMG_0175.JPGIMG_0176.JPGIMG_0179.JPG

Edited by MileHighEvertonian

Looks good on you Milkehigh! I unfortunately can't fit in mine anymore. Gained too much weight and forgot them in the closet. Got my Okis up for sale on the market in case anyone is interested. 

Edited by wesc

Had pair of 47's back before I knew anything about repro cuts, got them from a friend because they were too tight on him. I was skinnier back then, but they were the most comfortable pair of jeans I have ever owned. I think an ex of mine ended up taking them... would be interested to see how they've evolved...