Grey Dress Shirts

Servo2000

I'm picking up a pair of the grey suede Opening Ceremony pieces off of eLuxury and thought it would be interesting to play them against a light grey dress shirt.

Obvious choice is the Band of Outsiders one conveniently also on eLuxury (white collar is a nice detail and works well with my tie):

bo11769480greyhpuru8.jpg

Only problem is, I need a shirt for graduation and the short sleeves are probably a little too casual should I ever take my jacket off. If nothing else shows up I'll probably just throw a light sweater over it or something.

Anyway, any suggestions?

That's all well and convenient for those of you who live by a UNIQLO and were able to drop by a couple of weeks ago, but I'm afraid that for the rest of us "sold out" goods aren't particularly viable.

they have been popping up on ebay from time to time, but if you need it in a hurry... :(

^are they out in stores? site hasn't made a general announcement. i saw a sample in the houston street store, but it was on a mannequin, so i really didn't check it out properly.

Servo, did you consider Zara or Club Monaco? Not exactly the highest quality, but fairly cost-effective.