CDG h+, Junya Watanabe sale

I accept only paypal, will trade for Yohji Pour Homme or Paul Harnden.

If you get several items I can do a better price in addition to the evident combined shipping.

1. Juna Watanabe Man Brown velvet suit. Gently used.

Jacket is size M, but fit is oversized. Four horn buttons and awesome lining. 9-10 condition.

Pants are size L.. 8-10.

Jacket

shoulder: 47cm

chest 54cm

length 83cm

sleeve 64cm

pants

waist 44,5-cm

inseam 75cm

outseam 105cm

front rise 31cm

back rise 34cm

hem 24

Jacket 100 eur>>80eur>50 eur + shipping

Pants 30 eur + shipping

both 75eur+shipping.

2itppup.jpg

2. CDGH+ shirt, size M fits smaller, microcorduroy, black, shrunk fit, and THE BUTTONS

Bought it from derekka chez ebay, condition is 8 out 10 since the inner side of the collar shows some use and some buttons need to be reinforced. Sadly is a too tight on me for my taste, I'm getting too used to Yohji confort...

The cut is really flattering though.

asking only 80 eur shipped.

measurements:

pit to pit: 51cm

shoulder 42cm

lenght 67cm

sleeve 60cm

2gukx06.jpg

2zszpcy.jpg

7.Junya Watanabe Levi's jean cut, double layer cotton fabric. Color light blue. size M tiny spots in the inside hem, not noticeable on the exterior. The inseam is looong so, if they were shortened that would dissapear. worn once. The color is a pale light blue, not bright. a nice shade.

60 eur_>>>40eur + shipping

waist 43cm

frontrise 31cm

backrise37cm

thigh 28cm

hem 22cm

inseam 84cm

outseam 112cm

b9j2pe.jpg

more pics

http://rapidshare.com/files/115705882/JWlightblue.rar

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CDG H+ tee, reversible, I've removed the tags to make it happen hehe.

The exterior layer is the greyish one (cotton) and the interior (klein blue) is a gorgeous soft cdg polyester. Rounded hem.

asking 55 eur shipped

measurements:

chest 50-51cm

shoulder 47 cm

length 65cm (front) 70cm (back)

1zzlzlh.jpg

195i7d.jpg

jrs22w.jpg

6.CDG H+ Blazer, mohair+wool fabric, sold

5.JWM SS (I don't remember the season but I would gladly find this for you) size M, oversized fit, but the collar fit as a 39-40 (collar sizing) (slim M). It could work for L and LL since the chest is really roomy.

The fabric is a substantial cotton one, black, with a fractal floral pattern. I can't explain the printing technic but it looks like the fabric were originally white, then printed the flowers and after that the black part. I would provide measurements and fit pics if asked. It's a patchwork construction.

I'm asking 60 eurosa> 40 eur +shipping.

2s961ol.jpg

hvdlck.jpg

2hhn0y9.jpg