she broke my heart now im MILFhunting

homi29

no experience with MILF'S that i can remember, but Larry Bird has lived quite a bit of time in the past in blackouts so who knows...

i found out last nite that my girl burned me two weeks ago.....she slept with her ex-husband....i found out thanks to the wonderful gossip that goes on in the fantastic AA community!

Guest jmatsu

my homeboy loves milfs. he is one ruthless nig. everytime i hang out with him in tokyo, he's always trying to fuck young mothers. he's always prowling the parks. one time he made me babysit the kid while he fucked the shit outta mommy. if no ones available he just sticks the kids in the closet or hamper.

one time he made me babysit the kid while he fucked the shit outta mommy.

i couldnt imagine this

jmat: 'you wanna watch more sponge bob, how bout some apple juice, that elmo shirts wack as fuck nigga.'

About a year ago, I went down to Ocean City, MD to celebrate my friends 21st birthday. Long story short he busts into the apartment were staying at around 3 in the morning talking about how he came all over her face, and then climbed a fence out of the parking lot outside the bar just to run all the way home. And thus started his great milfhunt.