...she broke my heart, but now i am fuckin bitches left and right

Guest jmatsu

a semi heart break was when i made this one japtourist my girlfriend. i was willing to break shit off with my then current bitch. i went back to japan and she wanted to break up with me about after a week. i was driving all the way out to fuckin kanagawa just to see her and shit. she apparently broke up with me cause i scared her in the club. apparently i was drunk and started yelling at/hatin on some gaijin bitch for being a cunt.

she now got herself a work-visa and let me hit it again when she got to honolulu, but not any more. she is going out with a surfer who works at starbucks. she was adorable. like a porcelain baby doll. i wish i could have been the one to break up with her.

I wasn't offended.. just sayin'.. bastards can break hearts too you know :(

I called some women bitches and I called some women whores

a bitch a dirty boar hoe opened up a pussy store

now whats the difference between the two man I just told you that

but that dont mean that every women I know is down with that

if you a bitch and wanna switch it aint to late to change

its all about how you carry yourself and how you handle thangs

so say that hoes and pimps is born I dont believe that shit

cuz anytime you wann stop it aint to late to quit

jus cus you sold your body dont mean you a hoe for life

I got to speak it right for all the ones that paid the price

if you in it to win it go ahead and live the life

but baby if you aint in it you could still do it right

a semi heart break was when i made this one japtourist my girlfriend. i was willing to break shit off with my then current bitch. i went back to japan and she wanted to break up with me about after a week. i was driving all the way out to fuckin kanagawa just to see her and shit. she apparently broke up with me cause i scared her in the club. apparently i was drunk and started yelling at/hatin on some gaijin bitch for being a cunt.

she now got herself a work-visa and let me hit it again when she got to honolulu, but not any more. she is going out with a surfer who works at starbucks. she was adorable. like a porcelain baby doll. i wish i could have been the one to break up with her.

you read that one Mishima short story ever? I think it is called Fountains in the Rain. I haven't read it for a few years but liked it at the time.