Denim shopping for real in NYC

Marcus

Guest Fade to Black

You can look into Dior Homme...even though they're known for a slim cut, perhaps the 21 cm regular leg model might be a good investment as they look like regular straight leg jeans starting from size 33. They make up to a 36 I've seen that size at Barneys, and since their waist is cut big I think a 36 is basically a 38.

atrium is full on into the denim trend they have like 7 tables dedicated to diofferent denim brands so you should have a good time there

then you can go across the street to nom de grue

classic kicks is about 2 blocks from there they are worth avisit she stocks nice umbro stuffand a few things i havent seen ion other stores no denim though

if your gonna go to any sneak store i reccomend daves but as is there ar etoo many

and stack house for tees

if you need another store for denim henry lehr is on prince street between bowery and mulberry they are prety helpfull and they have everything but alot of girls shop there so i dunno a girl i used to date swore on them but when i went there the japanese sales guy just smiled and agreed with me

if you cant find any of these places i can post links

Thanks a lot.

I'll try and find them on the map perhaps.

I went to a sneak shop last time pretty close to Supreme, where they had a lot of nice AF1's. Some orange/black/yellow ones but not in my size.

Definitly need to go buy some shoes as well.

I'll definitly go to Recon, so maybe there might be some good shops in that area??