FS: Julius, Ann Demeulemeester, Y's, Nicolo Ceschi Berrini, Carpe Diem, Lanvin, Kolor

Julius twisted trousers, size 3

classic twisted trousers from Julius, 06 f/w FIXED season. worn about 5 times so in great condition, I like these but just havent gotten around to wearing them in a long time. quite hard to find so this is a good chance to cop a classic piece!

size is 32, fits like a 48 or waist size 31-32, see measurements.

SOLD

waist across: 44cm

total length: 116cm

leg opening: 21.5cm (twists a bit)

jurius1.jpg

picture 2

picture 3

picture 4

Ann Demeulemeester thermal, M

ribbed thermal shirt in a washed black colour (has a greenish hue to it), size is M and fits quite large. worn and washed a few times. super soft and comfortable!

SOLD!

pit to pit: 57cm

shoulder to hem: 77cm / 3-4cm more in the back

sleeve inseam: 60cm

annthermal1.jpg

annthermal2.jpg

Nicolo Ceschi Berrini overlock detail trousers, 48

really nice black cotton trousers from Berrini, overlock detail stitching in the waist, pockets and seat. nice straight fit. size is 48 and fits like a slim 50, or waist size 31-32. worn only a couple of times, hems are still untouched. bought from L'eclaireur in Paris.

$245 + shipping (retail around $450)

waist: 44.5cm

full length: 109cm

leg opening: 20cm

nicolo1.jpg

nicolo2.jpg

nicolo3.jpg

nicolo4.jpg

nicolo5.jpg

Y's military green strap trousers

cool slightly baggy military esque trousers with two straps on the back. one back pocket, tapered cut.

size is 2, but will fit up to a sz 32 due to the straps, see measurements. these fit me well and I'm a 48-50 / waist 31-32. worn once, like new.

SOLD

waist across 45cm / full length 109cm / leg opening 17cm

yspants1.jpg

Y's black leather belt with distressed buckle

unworn black / very very dark brown leather belt with a distressed metal buckle. bought from Harputs Market in SF but I tried it on a bit poorly and it ended up being a bit big for me, so unused. guessing its a size L or something similar.

holes are 95-105cm from the outmost edge of the buckle.

$130 + shipping

ysbelt3.jpg

ysbelt4.jpg

Kolor grey cardigan

really cool cardigan from the japanese label, brand new and unworn, unfortunately too small for me. 4 pockets in front, ribbed hem. cotton with nylon parts.

size 4, fits like an S / 46 or a skinny M / 48.

shoulders 45cm, pit to pit 52cm, length 70cm

$220 + shipping

kolor1.jpg

kolor2.jpg

Lanvin tape waist trousers, size 50

slightly greyish khaki colour with a stripe detail on the waist band. nice skinny fit, long inseam with unaltered hems. these have only been tried on a couple of times. size is 50, fits like a roomy 48 or small 50, approximately size 32.

waist across: 45cm

total length: 115cm

leg opening: 17cm

SOLD!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220231555459

lanvin3.jpg

pic 2

pic 3

pic 4

90403_1.jpg90403_3.jpg

Cdiem black distressed laceups

bought these from Yahoo last fall, I love the look but they're not exactly the right fit for me so I havent worn them a lot. not sure of the size, I think they were listed as 42 and fit something along those lines, like a US 9-10. sole measures 30cm which I think is pretty typical for that size.

the shoes are somehow washed and distressed, not sure of the process but they have a beautiful crumbled effect. there are intentional irregularities in the leather and most of the wear atop is something that already was there when I got them, at which point the soles had hardly any wear. have been worn out probably 10 times, so not a lot of wear at this point.

feel free to ask any questions

asking $790 plus shipping

carpe2.jpg

carpe3.jpg

carpe1.jpg

carpe4.jpg

carpe5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...