Dino in NYC May 17-20

awww, thanks man.

Trevor you are such a sweet young man, one day I want to grow up and be your high school teacher. too bad when I am old enough to teach high school you will be too :(

I will inquire with Cotton Duck as to time travel possibilities...

maybe though I should try to work in your high school's administration since I think I could do more good there.

glad we found Nom de Guerre, I think I will go back to try on another shirt I saw.

and that magazine I picked up is really great.

awww, thanks man.

Trevor you are such a sweet young man, one day I want to grow up and be your high school teacher. too bad when I am old enough to teach high school you will be too :(

I will inquire with Cotton Duck as to time travel possibilities...

maybe though I should try to work in your high school's administration since I think I could do more good there.

glad we found Nom de Guerre, I think I will go back to try on another shirt I saw.

and that magazine I picked up is really great.

nom d is not in a conspicuous spot... luckily when i went there i had Icarus leading the way. he is like a map of steezy stores.

no worries. i went in b&h today. never knew how nuts that place was. or how many jewish doods worked there... it was a sight. looking at picking up an eos 5d and 50mm f/1.8.

youre missing out though man. ate tiramisu next to liv tyler last night.

no worries. i went in b&h today. never knew how nuts that place was. or how many jewish doods worked there... it was a sight. looking at picking up an eos 5d and 50mm f/1.8.

youre missing out though man. ate tiramisu next to liv tyler last night.

yeah, that place is great.

seeing celebs in new york isn't a good story unless it ends with you fucking her. and if you did, yeah, i'm pissed i missed that, lol.