h&m open in atlanta

beauxyu

So, i think it will open at eiher may 7th or 8th( need confirm about the date). However, I heard they are having from 50 to 400 dollar gift card for the first 300 to be there. Which mean, I will probably be check the night of 6th if there are people, I am going to camp out and get drunk..... so anyone want to join me, pm me.

well, either way, i am going to at may 6th night just to check make sure. since i can use some giftcard money for summer clothes, so, ya interested in camp out and get drunk the night before opening?

well, either way, i am going to at may 6th night just to check make sure. since i can use some giftcard money for summer clothes, so, ya interested in camp out and get drunk the night before opening?

Slightly. Try and investigate and get official dates and I'm down for a midnight-on camp out with some corny white chicks.

hey mna, free money is free money. i am a poor ass college student,might as well, get some basic stuff. even i dont like anything, i can sell the giftcard somewhere for some quick cash.

and to pwnzj, i will try get the official dates, and get some 12 packs. however, corny white chicks are not included. they are bit hard to find in my school

haha, probably corny white chicke queuing up.

i am going the opening at atlanta station, since gatech is very close by to it. so i am going to check out night of 6th for sure. if there are people, i will pm you or aim you or something.

it's all corny white joo girlz

you have to get yer ass to athenz if you wanna skore corny white ones

just in case you atlanta folk dont know: when they give you "free money" the number is not revealed and its value is completely random. you can be the first person in line and end up with $5.

what does this mean?

Say you grab a bunch of things that you want. suppose the subtotal is $100:

If you get a $200 card, then you just got everything for free. You cant go grab more things to fill out that extra $100.

If you got a $5 card, then you have to pay $95 or risk looking stupidly cheap in H&M and wasting your time by getting out of line to put everything down and re-line up again for 15minutes (and if you think it wont take 15 minutes to get to the register, think again).

well, at least that's how it went down in LA a year ago.

herpsky

i am way to lazy to go to athens. And plus, that is way too much effort just to get some corny white hoes.

azn8oi

that sucks, thanks for the info of how LA opening was. Now, I dont know i want to go or not. But getting drunk on a random night is fun, I havent done that for about a year or two now. I dont know how you guys roll in LA, but down here, people getting drunk for stupid reason like watch power-hour for soccer games or just some random stuff.

[quote name=beauxyu;1024175

But getting drunk on a random night is fun' date=' I havent done that for about a year or two now. watch power-hour for soccer games or just some random stuff.[/quote]

you guys WATCH people do power-hour? no drinking on a random night?

i hear gtech is hard but it can't be THAT hard.

we dont WATCH people do power hour or NOT drink on random night. We do that all the time, so we will forget about the class ass-raping.

i just been busy last year with other stuff, i didnt drink(as in drunk) for almost a year and half now.

so i take you go to uga??