Ban Disillusioned...

Disillusioned

if you wanted to leave, you can just leave; you don't need to be banned. what jmatsu and ◕ ◡ ◕ said is true; you need some self control

i can't find any other reason you want to quit besides:

1) you can't take criticism, constructive or not. you praise sufu's honesty as a good thing, but are offended by it

I also think it's an appropriate time to bow out since.........I am increasingly being ignored.

2) ^your posts are being ignored by an increasing amount of people, be it babble or serious posts

you keep saying, "oh it's just the internet. i have a real life. etc."....but if it's merely an online forum to you, then why are you so upset that people don't like your 'fits and people don't take the time to read your posts?...you are really, really self-absorbed

P.S. - if you actually wanted people to simply critique the outfit alone, then just crop out your head, or if you seriously think your earrings complete the outfit (...), blur out your face. and i don't think there has to be something wrong with people in order to give you neg rep

1) you can't take criticism, constructive or not. you praise sufu's honesty as a good thing, but are offended by it

2) ^your posts are being ignored by an increasing amount of people, be it babble or serious posts

you keep saying, "oh it's just the internet. i have a real life. etc."....but if it's merely an online forum to you, then why are you so upset that people don't like your 'fits and people don't take the time to read your posts?...you are really, really self-absorbed

P.S. - if you actually wanted people to simply critique the outfit alone, then just crop out your head, or if you seriously think your earrings complete the outfit (...), blur out your face. and i don't think there has to be something wrong with people in order to give you neg rep

There's no reasoning with the crazed unless its their reasoning.

shutupxo5.gif

shutupxo5.gif

shutupxo5.gif

if this was screened on a shirt, i would buy. (0)

You mean diz one ?

img3483xq9.jpg

I can trade it with you for a leather jacket (branquinho, geller, ro, margiela, y's ...) if you want !

Guest jmatsu
aw, fuck. if she goes, i go back to being the worst poster. :( damnit.

nah, you/your cluthin kinda ignant sometimes, but your attitude ain't so bad. you have a booty that is popular with many distinguished members as well.

I dont know what else to say to this broad? you probably wouldn't be so hated if you didn't post pics of your face in WAYWT that looks like a diaper full of indian food.

And get your shit straight bitch, you don't quit superfuture, superfuture quits you.

"technically, no one sharing my IP address can join Sufu"

untrue! Dolly and I share an IP. Also, even if you're banned your posts are still going to be here for all to see... If you are seriously so concerned about your posts the only solution WILL be to go back and delete them all. Stop grubbing foir attention please, this THREAD is not only totally unneccesary but also stupid because it isn't going to accomplish anything.

O HAI IS DIS DA HATE CIRCLE JERK?

BITCH, YOU FUCKIN LAME. KILL YOSELF.

INTERNETZ HAVE DUN IT B4. PPL KILL DEMSELVZ CUZ WE MEAN BIZNAZ HURR.

OK?

OK.

break yoself fool.

:(:(:(

"We'll always have superfuture. Here's (not) lookin' at you kid (cause you're on my ignore list)."

:eek::rolleyes::mad::P:confused::confused::confused::confused: