Ban Disillusioned...

Disillusioned

I have recently obtained a high-profile job for next year. They literally call it the "fish bowl," because your actions are being watched by hundreds of students. Today, my supervisor asked that all of us on staff "clean up our MySpace and Facebook" of anything incriminating.

While my Facebook and MySpace are already clean due to high traffic, I feel as if my Sufu life is a tad more private. That said, I have been a lot more bold and personal on here than on other sites that I post on.

Since, technically, no one sharing my IP address can join Sufu, there would be no one from my college actually part of this site, but it can still be seen by anyone who ventures onto it.

I also think it's an appropriate time to bow out since, despite my efforts to coexist in harmony with other users and take this site more "seriously," I am increasingly being ignored.

On a ftb2 note, I find myself somewhat addicted. I guess I keep hoping that this will somehow turn into a normal "fashion forum" experience, that I will be able to post a fit and only get critiqued only for the fit, not for other things, but it seems that any and all efforts to post a fit are welcomed with mixed reviews at best.

With so much work to do, it's surprising I post here at all. I guess I am losing a little sleep here and there just to catch up.

That said, I am asking any moderators reading this to please BAN me, as it takes too much time for me to simply go back and delete all my posts. Maybe someday I will find a fashion forum that has the good points of Sufu (honesty and no fakeness) but the good points of some of the other forums, too (acceptance of various styles, etc.)

Thanks to all the people who believed in me, even bumping me to green a few times. I was always on the border...

To those of you who gave me red, I am not sure why you would say some of the awful and hateful things you said (I mean, stuff I wasn't even deserving of, even though I did stir up the pot from time to time). I don't know what's wrong with some people, but I am not going to waste any more time trying to figure it out.

Thanks for the entertainment -- t'was fun while it lasted!

:cool:

Guest jmatsu

silence, bitcherella. you and i both know you don't really want the ban, you just crave the attention.

i hope you get hit by a semi or some type of big rig...maybe get some metal in your torso to match the the shit in your face, and the lead in your brain. metal is a good electricity conductor, i hope you get struck by lightning. you're so pathetic, someone should just put you outta your misery. put you to sleep like the filthy rodent you are.

Since, technically, no one sharing my IP address can join Sufu, there would be no one from my college actually part of this site, but it can still be seen by anyone who ventures onto it.

:

I stopped reading right here.

You are so depressingly stupid.

On a ftb2 note, I find myself somewhat addicted. I guess I keep hoping that this will somehow turn into a normal "fashion forum" experience, that I will be able to post a fit and only get critiqued only for the fit, not for other things, but it seems that any and all efforts to post a fit are welcomed with mixed reviews at best.

the difference is that your departure doesn't warrant a thread.

unless it's a good riddance thread.

qft. get some self control and dont come here by yourself instead of getting banned so you can use that an excuse not to come here.

This is the internet. When was the last time you saw someone declare they're leaving a forum and ACTUALLY leave rather than come back 2 days later because they can't resist starting more drama?

thut up dithilluthioned

lol

Julz- I think you're alright... is agentj still around?!? :)

no, but really, get a pair of dry denim and a couple new shirts and we'll all love you!

disillusioned- pretty sure no mods are going to do you favors just because you can't control yourself and stay away from sufu... They dont hate you any less than we do they are just "strongly suggested" to keep their feelings towards forum bottomfeeders to themselves. I suggest an all out assault on everyone who has hated on you... Let out all your rage and at least give us something to laugh about on your way out the door.