Self Edge x Sugar Cane - SExSC06

Ry'on

Self Edge x Sugar Cane = SEXSC06 - THE SECOND COMING OF FIRE

After 9 months of R&D, we are pleased and honored to offer the SEXSC06 Jean; a cutting-edge collaboration style designed by Self Edge and Japan's world-renowned denim brand - Sugar Cane.

Sugar Cane is the pioneer brand that got its name for manufacturing denim and other fabrics crafted from blending some of the world's best cotton and sugar cane fibers, yielding exotic, unparalleled garments that produce absolutely outrageous personality with age and wear like nothing else on the market (and they smell sweet, too, thanks to the generous blend of sugar cane).

The SEXSC06 jeans offer plenty of inseam length on a mid/low-rise, narrow-leg body made with specially crafted 13oz Japanese denim produced from 50% Okinawa cotton and 50% Okinawa sugar cane that is loomed on vintage power-operated shuttle looms in such a way as to duplicate the looser, more-porous, slubby weave associated with hand-powered wooden looms from the 19th century, creating a breathable jean that's perfect for warmer climates.

-13oz Slack Weave Unsanforized Japanese Selvedge Denim

-Hand Loomed Style Denim

-50/50 Cotton / Sugar Cane Fiber Blend

-Reinforced Crotch (Denim Patch)

-Black Anodized Buttons

-Buffalo Leather Tag

-Pin-Check Rear Pocket Lining

-Japanese Sun Stripe Pocket Bags

Once this jean sells through, no further supply will be available due to this one-time production run.

Available in-store at Self Edge on Saturday November 8th at Noon.

Online sales will start at www.selfedge.com on the same day at 3pm.

Retail cost is $305 (with free shipping worldwide as usual).

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65&products_id=374

sexsc06_01_web-721838.jpg

sexsc06_02_web-721906.jpg

sexsc06_03_web-746696.jpg

sexsc06_04_web-746778.jpg

sexsc06_05_web-769900.jpg

sexsc06_06_web-769975.jpg

sexsc06_07_web-700099.jpg

sexsc06_08_web-700380.jpg

sexsc06_09_web-727173.jpg

sexsc06_10_web-727238.jpg

damn that fit looks awsome. don't know if i can muster up the 300 somalians though...

and for future inquiries, i've made this convenient model. just fill in the blanks!

Kiya, if i wear a ___ in ____ what size should i get for the SExSCO6????

there's a sizing chart! these jeans look phenomenal! details on these are amazing.

"Unsanforized for confusion and better wear"

That's actually our new motto for 2009.

Not really, only the denim from the 40601 is used..

There's a much longer inseam, totally different fit, different pocket-bags, different leather tag, blank back pockets, and a crotch reinforcement patch.

sorry to ask this stupid question, but is there any cut this jeans is actually based on?

i am well aware that this question might have no answer!

ps. nice beast!

Saw these today and tried on my size. I promised myself no more denim till 09, but these changed my mind. Slubby and a great fit! sz34, Kiya

These look great! Two short questions though:

1: Hidden rivets?

2: Selvedge colour?

1. Yes.

2. Green.

Regarding the thigh measurement..

How would one measure a thigh?

We measure it 1" below the crotch straight to the outside of the leg, can't imagine there'd be many other ways to measure a thigh on a pant...